Is there anything in the rumor mill about hobbit sets to be released this year?

I can honestly say I have heard nothing as far as "official" rumors for this line. Everybody has their guesses, but no real evidence as to what is coming out. What will be interesting will be if Lego had time to get a full line for movie #2(or even leftovers from #1) or if there will be sets from the 3rd part like we saw Part 2 sets in the first Hobbit run of sets. I still haven't seen the movie or read the book, so I am really no help as to ideas for sets that could come out.

Haven't heard anything either. Would like to know. Barrel Escape will be in movie 2 so wonder if that will get a longer production run. I guess Lego will want to get Wave 2 of LOTR out of the way before they push info on Hobbit wave 2.

August? Won't they be released nearer Christmas along with the movie?

Barrel escape? Is hat near the end of he book? It's been about 10 years since I have read it. But I thought that would be more of a movie 3 scene.

No, I think it would be in the 2nd film. My memory if very foggy, but I believe the Dwarves are captured moving through the forest soon after evading the Wargs.