What is the best deal on LEGO you have ever found?

Many years ago, I picked up two used but complete Rahkshi at a Salvation Army for $2 apiece. I always regret not getting more, becaue they had all of the Rahkshi, Bohrok, Nuva, and some other stuff. I went back a while later to buy some more, but they THREW IT ALL AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was eather some load of crap broken piece or lead poisoning scare, and I couldn't reason with them. My ten year old self had to stand buy as they dumped dozens of Bionicle, as well as all their other toys, into a big bin to be dumped. JERKS!!!!!!! :down: >:( >:-( :ohh: :grrr: :ahhh: :vampire:

A tie between 4195 - Queen Anne's Revenge for $39.99 and 9474 - The Battle of Helm's Deep for $25.00, at least until Helm's Deep appreciates some. Both factory sealed and in pristine, glossy boxes, at the same Walmart. I assume we're counting LEGO we paid for. If not, then the best thing I got for free were two 30164 - Lex Luthor promo polybags, and that was a few hours ago.

Guest eightbrick

5 Uruk Hai Armies for 5 dollars a piece.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Where was that? My best deal is probably 50% off the US retail on the dino helicopter. I know. Its sad.

This thread makes me feel like a terrible deal searcher. Shame on all of you LOL!

Great time in Target stores around 2009-2010, LEGO City House 8403 around $5.00......and many times $25.00 or so for some $99.99 MSRP price sets (Castle, Atlantis, Pharaoh's Quest). Now less and less deals like this, as I mentioned in other topics.:ohh:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Where was that? My best deal is probably 50% off the US retail on the dino helicopter. I know. Its sad.

This thread makes me feel like a terrible deal searcher. Shame on all of you LOL!

Sometimes its just pure luck, that's all.... I always asked myself, WOW, Is it real....???....why nobody buy it for such price....!!!!...and U never know that is waiting for u somewhere.....but it is waiting!

Ones I went to Target to check LEGO isle and lady cleaning out shelf with Hero Factory set Xplode 7147 (was 30-40 of them or even more in two shopping carts) with clearance price of $2.98 (75% or something). I asked her can I buy all of them? Sure!!!No problem....I chickened out and bought just 5 or 7....rest of them went to donation bin. Its what she said.....

Is that possible? YES! I was a witness.

I don't look for deals or clearance. I buy everything at full MSRP or higher. That way it's worth more. Once or twice i might have reluctantly pursued a Craigslist bargain or a B&****** coupon, but I didn't enjoy it. Soooo you guys can just keep your 40 dollar QARs and your 25 dollar Weathertops..... We don't want em in this town.... :(

I don't look for deals or clearance. I buy everything at full MSRP or higher. That way it's worth more. Once or twice i might have reluctantly pursued a Craigslist bargain or a B&****** coupon, but I didn't enjoy it. Soooo you guys can just keep your 40 dollar QARs and your 25 dollar Weathertops..... We don't want em in this town.... :(

How about 50 % OFF Star Wars B-Wing on May 4th....that was U, right?

Everyone was a little on edge that night............cooler heads prevailed!

Or the waving of the big bad Mod stick!

Last year Amazon.de had a screwup where they were selling the Friends 3185 and 3315 sets for 10 euros each, instead of taking 10 euros off the prices. I only got 3 of each, I didn't have multiple accounts at the time and in the process of trying to set up another they sold out.

Still cant believe this!!! Hope the boxes are in decent shape for ya! Even if the boxes are in bad shape, just sell the sealed bags without box. The price for the used sets is ridiculously close to the new ones. Price for deboxed sets should fall somewhere between new and used. You should net some profit regardless of box conditions

Just the other night. 3 Maersk Trains for 104.49 each, months after EOL, from Target.com no less.

3 Black Pearls the other night for $99 each thanks to you.

Other items...

One Black Pesrl for $75 from Target's last Black Friday sale

A SDD with a slight scotch tape tear (bottom side) on an otherwise mint box for $190 (Amazon customer support helped with this).

7597 Toy Story Western Train for $29.99 at BJs just after it went EOL.

I think the $99 B-Wings 10227s will do great after retirement.

Probably all of the sets I purchased at 50% off or more at Wal-Mart during clearance this past Christmas. I found many similar deals a few weeks later at KMart's 50% off clearance toy sales. I should have grabbed more, but buyer's guilt always sets in.