What is the best deal on LEGO you have ever found?

My best deals were a clearance from my local supermarket, they had a bunch of LEGO's a 50% off to empty their shelves. Picked up 3 Technic logging trucks as well as a 4x4 Technic crawler all at half price :)

I'm not one to usually go around calling bullsh*t on great deals... But to my knowledge, Lego does not supply Technic sets to supermarkets. Maybe you're in a different country? Again, no offense is meant. Unless you're lying lol.

Recently purchased a Tower Bridge, Palace CInema, Haunted House and Jaba Palace for $500 on CL. All MISB

Before that I bought a Death Star for $320 MISB from the same guy.

This weekend I will be picking up another Tower Bridge, Palace CInema, 2 Grand Emporium and King's Castle from the same guy, all MISB for $580.

Recently purchased a Tower Bridge, Palace CInema, Haunted House and Jaba Palace for $500 on CL. All MISB

Before that I bought a Death Star for $320 MISB from the same guy.

This weekend I will be picking up another Tower Bridge, Palace CInema, 2 Grand Emporium and King's Castle from the same guy, all MISB for $580.

Sounds like some sort of theft involved on his part.

Sounds like some sort of theft involved on his part.

He might be a Lego employee. They get decent discounts. If he bought those sets at 50% off and needs cash now, he's still making a bit of profit. Plus, most of those sets are exclusives. Probably harder to steal from the Lego store than walmart.

He might be a Lego employee. They get decent discounts. If he bought those sets at 50% off and needs cash now, he's still making a bit of profit. Plus, most of those sets are exclusives. Probably harder to steal from the Lego store than walmart.

I don't think he's a Lego employee as he seems very much older then the average person working there. I don't know what type of connection he has but he seems to carry mostly exclusive sets. I asked him if he has more and he said his guy will let him know by next week of new inventory. Check my gallery of some of the exclusive sets mentioned that I bought from him.

Yeah I would think so. Credit Card Fraud would be my other guess not a grab and run scenario. 

Is that movie good? Im tempted to watch it after seeing that img used as a meme.

If you're into trippy horror films with a bit of camp and the usual blood, guts, and gore; sure! You have Michael Ironsides doing what he does best of being a mental badguy, a lot of mind control and other things throughout, and even a Scanners duel around the end! It's a real David Cronenburg cult classic!

But that's just me. I love this stuff! :thumbsup:

2 Tower Bridge - one in Lego Shipping box

3 Palace Cinema - in Lego shipping box

2 Grand Emporium - in Lego shipping box

1 MF Haunted House - in Lego shipping box

1 Jaba Palace

1 King's Castle

$1,080 total from a guy on Craiglist, All MISB. He said he will be getting some LOTR Tower of Orthanc sets. I told him I would take 2, I'm hoping he can do $150 each.

2 Tower Bridge - one in Lego Shipping box

3 Palace Cinema - in Lego shipping box

2 Grand Emporium - in Lego shipping box

1 MF Haunted House - in Lego shipping box

1 Jaba Palace

1 King's Castle

$1,080 total from a guy on Craiglist, All MISB. He said he will be getting some LOTR Tower of Orthanc sets. I told him I would take 2, I'm hoping he can do $150 each.

That sounds like a LEGO store employee using a discount!