If You Know A Good Investment When You See One..... YOU'LL SUPPORT THIS!!!!

IrishGuy66

You said you know a good investment when you see one; you said the Unexpected Journey was a good investement; the other people said it wasn't. Why should we trust you? ;)

You don't have to trust me.... trust the UCS Naboo Starfighter's CAGR, which is the same path this would take.

Ooooohh! Shiny! :lol: It is pretty nice but I don't think Lego will chrome silver plate all those pieces.

You said you know a good investment when you see one; you said the Unexpected Journey was a good investement; the other people said it wasn't. Why should we trust you? ;)

Who said An Unexpected Gathering or any of the other Hobbit sets were a bad investment? Maybe not everyone agrees it will be an absolute winner but most believe they will do well when discontinued.

Edit:

I just saw the other thread asking about The Unexpected Journey game. Nevermind.

Ooooohh! Shiny! :lol: It is pretty nice but I don't think Lego will chrome silver plate all those pieces.

Who said An Unexpected Gathering or any of the other Hobbit sets were a bad investment? Maybe not everyone agrees it will be an absolute winner but most believe they will do well when discontinued.

He's talking about the Lego game, and besides I got it for peanuts so I don't see what he's griping about.

He's talking about the Lego game, and besides I got it for peanuts so I don't see what he's griping about.

I'm just making fun of you. ;)

I'm just making fun of you. ;)

Self esteem's overrated! :D

It's soooo shiiinnnny!!!

I'm not digging it to be honest. I bit too bling bling for me.

Bling you say? Man you get some SouthPole shorts, Filz shoes, a flat bill hat, and you got the complete package! That thing would look so cool on some nerdy rappers neck!