Help selecting a superheros set to purchase

will12

ok, so i am looking to buy a new LEGO Superheros set, but im in a pickle, my superheros out weigh by supervillans by a margin of 3 mini figures, I NEED MORE SUPERVILLANS, i am also looking for a decent build, any suggestions?

I updated the title of this thread since HELP is a very dangerous word that means you are in trouble :) You are not listing the sets you currently have for anyone to actually help you and not tell you to buy something you already have. When you look at the sets that are available, nothing jumps out at says "Wow, I really like that set!!"

Where are all the marvel villains?? So far we've gotten magneto, dr. doom, and venom. And loki. Any I'm forgetting? It's no surprise you don't have enough villains for a fair fight.

Deadpool, Mandarin, Aldrich killian, extremis soldier, and the beetle is a villian I think.

Deadpool, Mandarin, Aldrich killian, extremis soldier, and the beetle is a villian I think.

Ok, Deadpool is not a villain, not in the last ten years anyway. Aldrich Killian is make-believe. Who's the beetle? You're right about Mandarin. Sort of.

I think the beetle is from one of the spiderman cartoons on tv, not sure which one though. I saw an episode where he was fighting spiderman so I think he is a villain.

ok, so i am looking to buy a new LEGO Superheros set, but im in a pickle, my superheros out weigh by supervillans by a margin of 3 mini figures, I NEED MORE SUPERVILLANS, i am also looking for a decent build, any suggestions?

I hear ya. There always seem to be more heroes than supervillians like the original Transformers. I'm not sure how to help since I do not know which characters you already have but I guess I could just do a simple sound off.

Marvel

Dr. Doom

Venom

Beetle

Doctor Octopus

Green Goblin

Magneto

Deadpool

Mandarin

Loki

DC

The Joker

Harley Quinn

The Penquin

Poison Ivy

Killer Croc

Bane

Mr. Freeze

Catwoman

Two-Face

The Riddler

Scarecrow

General Zod

Lex Luthor

Bizarro (Comic-con exclusive :-S)

I think that covers all the villians done in Lego.

And Aldrich Killian was not originally a villian per say and he actually was in the comics, sort of.

Read the wiki here.