IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!

TheOrcKing

• 2 weeks later...

The "Space Marines" CUUSOO project has just reached the 9,000 supporter mark! Whoohoo!

If anyone has not supported this yet, PLEASE SUPPORT IT!!!!

Space Marines Promo Video

Space Marines Drop Pod Animation

Space Marines Clip

Space Marine Animation Test

....And now for something completely different.

that was great! I think you should get some brick points for that one!!

• Like 1

Haha, that clip you posted is perfect!

that was great! I think you should get some brick points for that one!!

Hahaha, thank you! I've already watched that clip like a billion times and I still laugh my ass off!

Maybe I should post some of the other ones I've found that are just as hilarious.

(Gives new meaning to the F-bomb!)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The "Space Marines" CUUSOO project has just reached the 9,000 supporter mark! Whoohoo!

Space Marines Clip

That dragon ball z video was gold!!......... I remember when I used to watch that with my uncle. I miss the late 90s.

Space Marines Clip

I watched the promo video and the Boom. Reminds me of Halo. I hope Lego decides to make this one of their themes.

Both "Andy the Android by Google" and "The Legend of Zelda Project" CUUSOO projects have surpassed the 9,000 supporter milestone!
Just a couple hundred more or so to acheive "Review" status.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHTspUzhjn4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxmwbPV9Gkk

Projects currently under "Review".

....And now for, oh whatever. Here's the clip.

Nintendo will likely never license out Zelda to Lego. They are one of the strictest corporations around when it comes to licensing their brands to other companies.

Nintendo is wierd with their licensing. I've lost count of all the different companies that have made Mario this & that type of toys. At Target, I still see a few of those plush toys of Yoshi or Toad from some off brand. Oh yeah, and those ridiculous K'NEX sets.

I think if Nintendo sees another marketing opportunity in LEGO, than perhaps. But as you stated, that seems far less than likely.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree. They look really cool and I can't wait till Lego reviews it when it gets 10,000 supporters. It is currently at 9,411. Me too! The project was one of the first I spotlighted in the Project Picks thread and I've been eagerly awaiting the review with much anticipation! Out of the six designs, the Lego Store and even McDonalds are possible candidates. Lego has done promotions and even an exclusive set with McDonalds in the past, so why not now? I REALLY want the Dunkin' Donuts one most of all!

I agree. They look really cool and I can't wait till Lego reviews it when it gets 10,000 supporters. It is currently at 9,411.Me too! The project was one of the first I spotlighted in the Project Picks thread and I've been eagerly awaiting the review with much anticipation! Out of the six designs, the Lego Store and even McDonalds are possible candidates. Lego has done promotions and even an exclusive set with McDonalds in the past, so why not now? I REALLY want the Dunkin' Donuts one most of all!You can put some of your cool Minifigures Series 9 Policemen in there. That would be a perfect match. (:

McDonalds along with Shell are some of the companies who have done sets with TLG. There are really no downsides making sets with TLG. They have great quality sets, lots of fans young and old, and they are popular around the globe. Very easy marketing for a company if you ask me.

You can put some of your cool Minifigures Series 9 Policemen in there. That would be a perfect match. (:

Hey yeah. Brilliant idea! Hmm, that just gave me an idea for a modular donut store or coffee shop. Sweeet.

McDonalds along with Shell are some of the companies who have done sets with TLG. There are really no downsides making sets with TLG. They have great quality sets, lots of fans young and old, and they are popular around the globe. Very easy marketing for a company if you ask me.

Very true. What possible downsides could there be? Too much publicity? Heck, they even did this one gas station back in 1980 for Exxon! Still have it too. Had a lot of fun with that one back in the day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...