Should I buy Moria through Amazon or Lego?

I'm faced with a dilemma and I need some advice. I'm looking to buy the Mines of Moria (9473) to complete my LOTR collection. Right now I could buy it through Lego for about $80 and get the Jor El minifig, or...I could also buy it through Amazon for $62 and save $18. Should I buy it through Amazon or Lego? I guess the real question would be- is the Jor El minifigure worth it?

I think I'd go Lego.  You are also $20 shy of getting $5 in points (those babies add up).  So, it more like a $14 difference and I think the Jor-El figure is worth that. 

Grim

No tax on eBay vs. tax on LEGO S@H maybe?  Tax is worth more than $5.

You could get at least $15 for Jor-El on ebay.  Plus, LEGO LEGO Shop at Home may accidentally throw in an extra.  You will probably get a Chima starter set from LEGO Shop at Home also as they were still sending them out a week or so ago.  Amazon is good too.  It all depends on if you want to save the $18 cash or get it in perks from LEGO. :money:

I'm faced with a dilemma and I need some advice. I'm looking to buy the Mines of Moria (9473) to complete my LOTR collection. Right now I could buy it through Lego for about $80 and get the Jor El minifig, or...I could also buy it through Amazon for $62 and save $18. Should I buy it through Amazon or Lego? I guess the real question would be- is the Jor El minifigure worth it?

Another option is to wait until July 1, and get the free hot dog stand from Lego. I'd bet it will be worth much more than Jor El, especially for the quick flip.

Man, dude. As beautiful as that house is, it must be like a five mile walk to go to the restroom just to take a piss! :lol:

House that size I would expect more than one restroom! What do Americans do in Restrooms? Actually have a rest? :beach:

The rest of the world uses the Toilet  :devil:

And open pool in NJ?? I would put on a roof. I have some roof bricks I can sell ya...  :fpc: