Every Star wars Set ever made! (Ebay)

KB-Bricks

This is nuts. Ebay lot of every Star wars Lego set From 1999 to the new summer 2012 releases. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Complete-collection-of-Lego-Star-Wars-every-single-set-from-1999-to-July-2012-/200805970072?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item2ec0f7f098 Thought you guys would find some interest in it. As you can tell I do a lot of lurking and never post but I just had to take the time to post this.

I hate Star Wars sets (yes i said it ... hate.. I think the market is over saturated and the sets being re-released constantly is blatant money grabbing and flogging of a long dead horse and speaking of horses ... I shall get off mine now as it sits quite high :P ) and even I am impressed by this collection ... thanks for posting !!!

Now the link is working for me! Do y'all think that this collection is worth way more than the asking price? I am no expert but I am thinking that it is!

Set for set, the entire collection is a great deal I think, even used. The seller seems legit. Who has that kind of money though and used are harder to sell sometimes.

Now the link is working for me! Do y'all think that this collection is worth way more than the asking price? I am no expert but I am thinking that it is!

If I find the time I might look up the total collections current value. But that could take awhile so if someone else wants to I'll let you, Haha.

i grabbed all the set ids from the eBay listing and ran it through the database and then did a few manually. I came up with approximately $28,000 for that entire collection. So even if I missed something, I will throw in an extra $1000 USD just to cover everything. They are still well overpriced (they have it valued at $39,262.50 with the currency conversion. I don't think convenience of not having to go out and find them is worth $10k. By the way, the values I used were based on 'New' condition, I know a lot of the setup is used and I didn't feel like doing each one individually. The used value was closer to $16-$17k, so it makes the lot very overpriced.

I noticed that people have made offers on it... can you imagine the shipping price on something like this?

Why would the seller have taken all the time to collect every single set only to sell them? If his plan was to resell them, he surely wouldn't have opened them, so I'm a bit confused. Also, since a many of these were opened, I would think it very likely that a few pieces will be missing.