What Lego set did you buy today?

In the last few weeks... -Cafe Corner 10182 open, no instructions -Holiday Train 10173 open - $600 for Cafe and train -3 Epic Dragon Battle 9450 - Meijer $102 ea -Battle for Hogwarts 4867 - Meijer $30 -Star Wars Advent Calendar 9509 - Meijer $40 -9 Green Lantern 4528 - Kmart $7 ea -Death Star 10188 - AMZ $337 -Fire Brigade 10197 - AMZ $97 (arrived crushed, got 20% off) -Tower Bridge 10214 - AMZ $169 -2 Millennium Falcon 7965 - AMZ $102 ea -Podracers 7962 - AMZ $56 Wow, now that I see it all laid out, I need to slow my roll. Also, I really want to build every last one of these, like, right now.

I had some fun with Craigslist today, as I was able to meet up with 3 different sellers. Purchase #1 - Used Jango's Slave 1 w/ excellent box and instructions =$50 Purchase #2 - Dozens of sets that if all is present, worth about $500 = $200 Purchase #3 - Sealed Lego Friends Olivia House and Stables = $50 Assuming the second purchase is relatively complete, should be able to turn this stuff around for a decent profit, I have gotten away from buying lots to flip, but they are easy money if you know what you're looking for, and willing to do the work. I tried playing hardball to get 7153 down to $40, but didn't want to lose out on it for 10 bucks, and can still turn it over for $100. Not sure if I want to hold onto the Friends sets or not, I can double that money now, or wait, not sure as of yet.

Bought approx 45lbs of bulk LEGO, the majority of which was Star Wars and early Harry Potter for $300. Had instructions for approx 35 sets, but no minifigs. Seems like an okay deal. If I can't piece together many of the sets, I'll certainly have a lot more bulk pieces to sort into color bins... Prior, I got 2 Town Halls 10224 for $160 ea from Target. Also, 2 Minecraft Microworlds for $34.99 ea, 1 from LEGO Shop at Home and 1 from Amazon. Both places are limit 1 :(. Going to wait for them to go out of stock again, then flip them on to eBay. Doesn't make sense to me to hold on to these for too long.

Well, here's a odd long list.

CITY - Mining 4x4

CITY - Bank & Money Transfer (Target exlcusive)

(retails at $50, bought for $40)

CITY - Prisoner Transport (Target exclusive?)

(2011 version)

CITY - Offroad Fire-Rescue (set from 2007!)

(can't believe I found a bunch of these sitting on the shelves in great condition)

STAR WARS - The Battle of Naboo

(bought for $20)

And finally, I 'smooshed' my way into getting the final five of the MINIFIGURES series 8 characters.

For once I have a complete series! YAHOOO!!

I also intentionally bought some extras of a few characters.

5 "Evil Robot"s

3 "Vampire Bat"s

2 "Business Man"s

I learned alot from this last series of MINIFIGURES, including something that will change everything!

....or maybe not.

I also have some sets on layaway, but will wait to list them when I actually have them.

I had some fun with Craigslist today, as I was able to meet up with 3 different sellers.

Purchase #1 - Used Jango's Slave 1 w/ excellent box and instructions =$50

Purchase #2 - Dozens of sets that if all is present, worth about $500 = $200

Purchase #3 - Sealed Lego Friends Olivia House and Stables = $50

Assuming the second purchase is relatively complete, should be able to turn this stuff around for a decent profit, I have gotten away from buying lots to flip, but they are easy money if you know what you're looking for, and willing to do the work. I tried playing hardball to get 7153 down to $40, but didn't want to lose out on it for 10 bucks, and can still turn it over for $100. Not sure if I want to hold onto the Friends sets or not, I can double that money now, or wait, not sure as of yet.

Since the Friends sets were sealed and I didn't really want to deal with them for the long term, I took them to Walmart and turned my $50 into $130 by taking them back and getting store credit. Not sure if there is a moral dilemma here(I don't have one) but that was too easy of a money maker, and that's why we're here, right? Capitalism! Anyway, they said I can use it for Walmart.com also, so waiting for the next sale, would love to turn my $50 into a Diagon Alley or something like that.