What Lego set did you buy today?

Is there a new smyths coupon out or did you use staff discount?

No. Just popped in and saw one hiding on the top shelf and asked for it. Bloke said "been here ages this, didn't think we ere ever going to sell it" so I said anything you can do for it? So he said "how's 10% off sound" and well, yeah that'll do.

Went to the local Lego store today with the family.

Someone returned a sealed Lincoln Memorial earlier that day so I bought that for $23 along with some Batman minifig polys (2 Red Hoods I think).

Picked up 2 replacement promo Batman movie polybags (wife 'accidentally' threw out the original ones from Jan 2. - made her ask for them)86a374688df2050fbce4b54e12d845b6.jpg.

• Like 3

Just picked up this cl lot for a hundo. 8 first gen friends sets, sponge party, crafting box new in open box, couple city trucks, and a couple tubs. The sets are all bagged individually. The little girl assured me they were complete, sure enough I built spongebob and it was all there including extra pieces. 

IMG_3005.JPG

• Like 9

Saw the 75140 - Resistance Troop Transporter on offer for €47,99 (from RRP €79,99) and had to get one after all. Especially since it's retired already since last December and includes the until now unique Admiral Leia minifig. 40% discount from RRP for an already retired set that's sold elsewhere for €60 or higher. :) 

35 minutes ago, Haay said:

Saw the 75140 - Resistance Troop Transporter on offer for €47,99 (from RRP €79,99) and had to get one after all. Especially since it's retired already since last December and includes the until now unique Admiral Leia minifig. 40% discount from RRP for an already retired set that's sold elsewhere for €60 or higher. :) 

Did Leia get a posthumous promotion then?

4 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Did Leia get a posthumous promotion then?

Oh, I mis-wrote her rank. It's not admiral but general. Oh well, what's in a rank... :P 

Quoting from Disney Wikia:

After the Battle of Endor, Han and Leia have a son named Ben, who studies the Force under his uncle, Luke Skywalker. However, Ben turns to the dark side, becoming Kylo Ren, and forces Luke to go into hiding. In the years following Ben's fall, Han and Leia separate, and Leia becomes a general of the Resistance, actively seeking her brother's location.

Edited by Haay

Guest TabbyBoy
On 16/01/2017 at 11:09 PM, Lordoflego said:

ordered this:IMG_2782.PNG

but received this:

image.jpg

either way, price $10. Kmart.

Not a bad deal, the ferry will hopefully be the rarer item well after EOL. Are those the packing kernels that taste like unflavoured Wotsits/Cheetos?