What Lego set did you buy today?

Lots of sets on clearance at Walmarts in Canada... I picked up a first order Tie fighter (75101) for $60 Cdn (not a great deal, but will be a birthday present for my 8yr old son), as well as a Batman Killer Croc Sewer Smash (76055) for $50Cdn and all Mixels for $3 Cdn each - managed to find one complete set of series 8 for a total of $27Cdn. I left behind some Friends and Elves sets that were also on good clearance prices... didn't think the risk was worth it. The sign was still on the shelf for $65 Friends Rollercoaster (41130), but despite my best efforts, could not find any left. :-(

I had to dig hard to find the complete Mixel Series 8 set... in hindsight, it might have been worth trying to really scour the bins to find another complete set as this looks like an easy double if not triple....

8 minutes ago, pstebbing said:

You got all that from "wm?"

I guess I'll have to go reference the acronym listing.  It was my understanind "wm?" was shorthand for "Did you, kind sir, perhaps take this photograph of disgruntled aves, produced by that Danish company, at the retail chain store Walmart?"  If I am incorrect, I am sorry.  If not, you're welcome.

maui.png

15 minutes ago, legodelorean said:

Bought 15 Homer and 15 Unikitty Dimension sets. So from what I've seen, it looks like they are selling only 6 different types....Homer, Bart, China, Bad Cop, Unikitty, and Scooby. Am I missing any other theme? I haven't been able to find Scooby at all.

The Portal pack was also reported.

• Like 1