What Lego set did you buy today?

17 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

you bought all of those? 

man you would be minting $$ soon :D

lol only bought the stuff in the cart and some extras for personal use.  Seems like a lot, but there were only 6 packs per box.  I've been leaving most stores with 0 purchases.  So far about 14 stores I've dropped in on.  Most just have a ton of fun packs.  Simpsons seems to be the main level pack I find, but that's becoming less so.  This particular one had a lot of scooby doos still in the Lego manufacturer box.  The store brought out the pallet, cut the plastic wrapping off, cut a few boxes open and let us do our thing :) 

3 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

lol only bought the stuff in the cart and some extras for personal use.  Seems like a lot, but there were only 6 packs per box.  I've been leaving most stores with 0 purchases.  So far about 14 stores I've dropped in on.  Most just have a ton of fun packs.  Simpsons seems to be the main level pack I find, but that's becoming less so.  This particular one had a lot of scooby doos still in the Lego manufacturer box.  The store brought out the pallet, cut the plastic wrapping off, cut a few boxes open and let us do our thing :) 

i have visited so far 3+2 = 5 and same story :D 

not going to drive 50 miles to frequent any of others ;) 

IMG_2502.jpg

34 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

Picked up a couple things yesterday. I think everything was talked about and shown via other threads. Only thing I didn't mention yesterday was the Sea Cow. Don't own any LM sets but I saw it on offerup and decided to buy it. Got it for 220 Sealed. Noticed used ones going for 300 so I figured it was a good price!

Are those $2 dune buggys? For shame...

• Like 1

image.jpegNabbed about 80 Dimensions packs at the 99 cents store. Mostly homer level packs as that was the best value, but also a few Bart, Bad cop, and Chima ones. Using about 30 as my GWP for the following month and parting out and listing the others. Already sold 13 Homers for $6.98 and a few fun packs for $5.98 on BL, buyers paid shipping. Not bad, as that pretty much paid off the others. Best deal there however was the Odwalla bars, they were 2/$1

Edited by MinifigW
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, MinifigW said:

image.jpegNabbed about 80 Dimensions packs at the 99 cents store. Mostly homer level packs as that was the best value, but also a few Bart, Bad cop, and Chima ones. Using about 30 as my GWP for the following month and parting out and listing the others. Already sold 13 Homers for $6.98 and a few fun packs for $5.98 on BL, buyers paid shipping. Not bad, as that pretty much paid off the others. Best deal there however was the Odwalla bars, they were 2/$1

Does this mean you're done sobbing?  Are you drying your tears with $0.99 Dimensions Level Pack boxes?

15 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Does this mean you're done sobbing?  Are you drying your tears with $0.99 Dimensions Level Pack boxes?

They do make good tissues for whenever I check the Walmart clearance thread. There's a small pile of teary dimensions packs right next to my computer at this very moment. FYI the ink on those things runs, I found out the hard way.

• Like 3