Jor-El Minifigure Promo

Noodlenut

How often do they do these promo figures/sets?  Totally random?   

Where can I get more info on the hot dog vendor promo?

hot dog vendor is available july 1st through 31st to vip members if you spend 75 dollars or more on an order

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

just got back from lego store. went to get hot dog stand came home with 15 republic frigate 's 30242.  five bucks each  and 3 hot dog stands

just got back from lego store. went to get hot dog stand came home with 15 republic frigate 's 30242.  five bucks each  and 3 hot dog stands

That's pretty sweet.  I should call my Lego store and see if they are selling republic frigates.  I wanted to pick one up at the time but there wasn't anything I was interested in buying.

Which movie?  Was he the guy in the ice city thing?   I haven't watched  the superman movies in 20 years...tried to 're-watch' one a while back...but wasn't as good a  I remembered...and gave up.

They never are.  I tried to watch Airwolf again a couple years ago and I couldn't even make it through episode one.  It was awful.  So much you don't understand as a child, all I remembered was the awesome helicopter.

The stand owner kinda looks like a tool with that "soul patch", give him a backwards cap and you've got a Fred Durst minifig.

He better take that hot dog cart and keep rollin, rollin, rollin...(what?)

HAHAHAHA!!!  I know I'm late to this thread, but I'm totally turning my hot dog vendor into Fred Durst now when I get this poly. :thumbsup:

Edit: ...and to be clear...he will still be selling the hot dogs.

That's pretty sweet.  I should call my Lego store and see if they are selling republic frigates.  I wanted to pick one up at the time but there wasn't anything I was interested in buying.

A few of them are. I've picked up about 20 at 3 different LEGO stores in the last several weeks.

HAHAHAHA!!!  I know I'm late to this thread, but I'm totally turning my hot dog vendor into Fred Durst now when I get this poly. :thumbsup:

Edit: ...and to be clear...he will still be selling the hot dogs.

That's probably what Fred Durst is doing right now, too.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I bought the fire brigade and they gave two for that then i turned around and emptied them out of the frigates and got another.  one is already opened lovin it

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Click the "Quote" button in the lower right hand corner of the post you want to add in your response.  Nice and easy!

i see said the blind man thanks