Brickpicker Affiliate Links

Here are the links members can use to make sure the site get's the revenue from any purchase made through any Amazon site around the world. As you know Ed and Jeff keep this site free to everyone that wants to join, so anything you can do to help is appreciated. We have had a lot of members doing this over the past few days, so hopefully more and more will do so in the future:

Basically for any Amazon USA link you will just be adding & for any Amazon US link.

For example

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009TCYK2E/ref=s9_qpp_gw_p21_d79_ir02?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1EWMYCBP8CJXRZ7HG2BM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846
Would become this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009TCYK2E/ref=s9_qpp_gw_p21_d79_ir02?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1EWMYCBP8CJXRZ7HG2BM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846
&tag=brickpicker-21

The same would be for all the other Amazon locations, but they have a different tag for each country

AMAZON UK: brickpicker-21

AMAZON DE: brickpicker04-21

AMAZON FR: brickpicker03-21

AMAZON CA: brickpicker05-20

AMAZON ES: brick00-21

AMAZON IT: brick0e-21

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I would use these links however most of them are intercepted by my router and blocked for spyware activity.  Not saying the sites these route through are unsafe I just tend to be a paranoid tin foil hat wearing person when it comes to the internet.

The amazon links are fine as that is just a subset of amazon, but anything to do with http://click.linksynergy.com/ is blocked...

I would use these links however most of them are intercepted by my router and blocked for spyware activity.  Not saying the sites these route through are unsafe I just tend to be a paranoid tin foil hat wearing person when it comes to the internet.

The amazon links are fine as that is just a subset of amazon, but anything to do with http://click.linksynergy.com/ is blocked...

That's fine, just give us your SSN and we can find a way for you to help.

Lol

• 1 year later...

I tried to put the affiliate links in my signature, but it looks like I'm restricted to a line & and link count. Mods, if you want and are able to, feel free to slap that in as my sig... something like I'm seeing on a lot of mods' signatures, like this...

Amazon: USA | UK | DEU | FRA | ITA | CAN | ESP
LEGO: USA | UK | CAN
Walmart: USA | CAN
EBAY
Raise.com (Get Discounted Gift Cards to buy LEGO)
Target
K-Mart                                                
Barnes & Noble
YoYo.com               
Smyths Toys
Argos UK

• 2 years later...

The affiliate links are blocked by my spam/firewall/whatever filter. It seems to primarily be the shortened ones (tinyurl versions). It's likely just a thing for me, but I can use other website affiliate links without a problem.

Interesting. We don't post TinyURL -like links but the form software does sometimes shorten the name displayed for the link ( the URL in this case doesn't get shorten though).

Do any of the aff links in my signature work for you?

18 minutes ago, SageFly said:

The affiliate links are blocked by my spam/firewall/whatever filter. It seems to primarily be the shortened ones (tinyurl versions). It's likely just a thing for me, but I can use other website affiliate links without a problem.

11 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

Interesting. We don't post TinyURL -like links but the form software does sometimes shorten the name displayed for the link ( the URL in this case doesn't get shorten though).

Do any of the aff links in my signature work for you?

The links in your signature work no problem along with the standard Amazon daily deals ones. The ones that are an issue are the ones like the one here (which appears as a tinyurl-like address).

Great deal on the Star Wars Rogue One Rapid Fire Imperial AT-ACT 83% Off, only $49.99 (retail for $300)

Similar links are occassionally posted in the daily deal thread and even some of the links that I've posted have been "cleaned up" and converted at times to the tinyurl version.

52 minutes ago, SageFly said:

The links in your signature work no problem along with the standard Amazon daily deals ones. The ones that are an issue are the ones like the one here (which appears as a tinyurl-like address).

Great deal on the Star Wars Rogue One Rapid Fire Imperial AT-ACT 83% Off, only $49.99 (retail for $300)

Similar links are occassionally posted in the daily deal thread and even some of the links that I've posted have been "cleaned up" and converted at times to the tinyurl version.

gotcha.  maybe @Jeff Mack can help.