List of Websites to buy Lego in America

So I have been looking for a list of stores that sell LEGO sets.  Is there a comprehensive list available?

** = They ship internationally

XX = They DO NOT ship internationally

? = don't know if they ship internationally

% = Only some sets

1. Lego.com - **

2. Amazon.com - %

3 Target.com - XX

4. TRU.com - %

5 Shopko.com - ?

6. Sears.com - ?

7. Walmart.com - XX

8 Entertainmentearth.com - **

9. westendtoys.com - **

10. kmart.com - XX

11. Ebay.com (Other auction websites.) - %

12. Brickset.com - ?

13. toywiz.com - ?

14. bigbadtoystore.com - ?

15. meijer.com  - ?

16. barnesandnoble.com - **

17. bookamillion.com - ?

18. samsclub.com - ?

19. thinkgeek.com - **

20. yoyo.com - ?

21. bricksandminifigs.com - ?

22. toysperiod.com - ?

23. chowrentoys.com - ?

24. theplasticbrick.com - ?

25 brickenvy.com - ?

26 firestartoys.com - **

27. kiddiwinks.com - ?

28. brickarms.com - Custom Lego pieces - weapons etc - ?

29. brickmania.com - Custom lego kits - ?

30. brianstoys.com - ?

31. spareblocks.com - ?

EDITS ADDITIONS:

32. Craigslist.com  (Other trading websites.) - XX
33. listia.com - XX

34. Bricklink.com - **(depending on seller)

35. Brickforge.com - **

Ok so I know this isn't all of them.  Which ones  did I miss?

(If I missed your store, it's your fault.  Your marketing is terrible.  I shop for Lego sets all the time, how have you stayed hidden?)  

I only went about ten pages deep on Google.  90% of these I have heard of before but I have not purchased from all of them.  I figured this was a good start to the list.  I will continue to add the suggestions people make to the list so you don't have to scroll through a ton of pages to get all the stores.*

There are probably a million little sites that sell a few sets...lets try and keep it to those who have a regular, steady inventory. 

PS You're welcome.  Unless someone has already done this type of thread...then I'm sorry.

*Contingent upon me not getting lazy.

Edit:  I started a key for those that ship internationally.  As pickers figure out who ships where, post it here.

• Like 8

Exactly what I was just thinking! It really would be awesome and helpful for us international investors!

If someone wants to go through the list and let me know which ones do, I'll put marks by those so it's in one spot.

Or as people let me know which ones do, I will put stars by them.

Edit:  I started a key for those that ship internationally.  As pickers figure out who ships where, post it here.

If someone wants to go through the list and let me know which ones do, I'll put marks by those so it's in one spot.

Oh going through each one of them is too much work for you. You are so lazy. Oh I can put an all extensive list together but I can't spend hours detailing it.

What is the world coming to.  :thumbsup: 

Seriously though - the next hour I will be going through each one of these. Super list.

• Like 1

Excellent!

Lego

TRU

Barnsandnoble

Thinkgeek

firestartoys

Are all international shippers

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

Nice, I just have a slight suggestion: maybe a new symbol, perhaps ##, should be added for websites that ship some items internationally (Amazon.com does not ship all sets internationationally). Great job again!

Nice, I just have a slight suggestion: maybe a new symbol, perhaps ##, should be added for websites that ship some items internationally (Amazon.com does not ship all sets internationationally). Great job again!

I went with the % sign b/c it was more fitting :)

Pinned the thread as I think it's a great idea.  Us mods can edit the original post now as you only get a 30 minute window.  Might go through and add some BP affiliate links at some stage as well.

Ok thanks...I will leave it to you guys from here on out. 

Does a distinction need to be made between "ships internationally" and "sells internationally"?

I think if I try to order from US Lego.com from here in the UK to ship internationally to here, it won't let me.  But someone in US can order from US Lego.com (of course!) and ship internationally to here.

Brickmania.com ships internationally and Toywiz.com does too. GIBrick.com is not on the list. They sell Brickarms and custom LEGO minifigures. GI Brick also ships internationally. Link: http://www.gibrick.com/

Brickarms.com doesn't sell their pieces anymore on their website. They now have resellers across the world. Link to list of online resellers: http://brickarms.com/resellers.aspx Link to list of retail store resellers: http://brickarms.com/reseller_stores.aspx Some online stores like GI Brick and Brickmania go to LEGO conventions like Brick Fiesta and World War Brick and they usually have Brickarms with them. (Brickmania's convention schedule can be found here: http://brickmaniatoys.com/events/ )

I talked to the owner of Brickarms at World War Brick, (Will Chapman), and the reason why he stopped selling items on his own website was because he wanted to focus on designing new items.