Future of the Pirates of the Caribbean Lego theme

spener90

• 11 months later...

It seems as though the consensus is that no one particularly enjoys/likes the POTC line - that being said if anyone would like to clear some of their inventory which is collecting dust feel free to drop me a message.  I would much rather purchase through members on this site than on sleazebay or be propositioned for sexual favors through craigslist whilst trying to meet for LEGO in some back alley.  Be forewarned though I am located in Hawaii which some see as the hellhole of shipping and handling.  Either way this is worth a shot.  Also I am looking for the smaller sets as I already own the ships. 

Cheers.

It seems as though the consensus is that no one particularly enjoys/likes the POTC line - that being said if anyone would like to clear some of their inventory which is collecting dust feel free to drop me a message.  I would much rather purchase through members on this site than on sleazebay or be propositioned for sexual favors through craigslist whilst trying to meet for LEGO in some back alley.  Be forewarned though I am located in Hawaii which some see as the hellhole of shipping and handling.  Either way this is worth a shot.  Also I am looking for the smaller sets as I already own the ships. 

Cheers.

I for one love the movies and love the Lego lineup. I was fortunate to get both ships as retail before EOL but did not get any for resell. I distinctly remember seeing a stack of QAR on sale after Christmas in January a couple years ago. I was able to pick up all the smaller sets cheap on eBay right after EOL.
  • Like 1

Cheers.

Feel free to head on over to BC Want Ads... http://www.brickclassifieds.com/ads-list  :rock:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...