What do your displays/collections look like?

hreed1985

This is my daughter's set up but all LEGO City actually was build together. I got extra 6-10 sets (modulars and trains, trucks), just no place for it. Lay out not perfect, she play and reorganize all the time. Glad to share with all of you.....)))) Thanks.

Wow...I am jealous. I wish I had that many opened sets!

This is my daughter's set up but all LEGO City actually was build together. I got extra 6-10 sets (modulars and trains, trucks), just no place for it. Lay out not perfect, she play and reorganize all the time. Glad to share with all of you.....)))) Thanks.

I absolutely love when LEGO get's opened and played with.......very nice work!

I love your setup! A mix of modulars and Creator housing. The Creator houses do stick out a bit, but that's hardly their fault, the designs are just simplier. It would be interesting to buy many of a Creator house set so that you can have enough parts and 'modularize' it!

Yeah the only Creator house that has the detials that the Modulars have is the 4954 Model Town House. It looks really good with the Modular buildings IMO since it's a city style house. The Creator houses still look good with city layouts though, the 4954 just looks really good with them ;)

Wow...I am jealous. I wish I had that many opened sets!Thanks. I am jealous too, cause its opened. City display is my daughter's sets and just 65% of her total collection (She got it as presents from me :) for last 2-3 may be 4 years)....I got even bigger collection (for now more than 150 as a portfolio :-)...) unopened sets. I try to get hands on each set for me from set I like. So, I will post a pics of them some day after I organize collection on my newly purchased shelf :-)

P.S Did U see anybody from Russia here....)))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

:shocked: That's a lot. Do you have that many Elite CT's/9488 ARF troopers?

I actually don't have many ARFs and haven't bought a pack of 9488.

I have a Gungan army of like 50 warriors when they get around to re-releasing Episode 1 stuff again I will buy more vehicles for a diorama.

I really would love an episode 2 battle arena scene, already have 3 AT TEs, RGS' and an AT-OT for it, as well as 300-400 Battle Droids.

With the investing side taking over though, I really haven't had much space to put things (if I enjoy living that is :) )

Guest ph4tb0i

Unfortunately I don't have room for a city layout yet so this will have to do.. :( 

If anybody wants a giant domo let me know. letting him go for cheap so i can put more modulars on the shelf...lol. I'll throw in the little domo speaker as well!

post-3790-0-69119900-1373598762_thumb.jp

post-3790-0-79350300-1373598823_thumb.jp

post-3790-0-83298100-1373598837_thumb.jp

Unfortunately I don't have room for a city layout yet so this will have to do.. :(

If anybody wants a giant domo let me know. letting him go for cheap so i can put more modulars on the shelf...lol. I'll throw in the little domo speaker as well!

I want that minion.
  • Like 1

Guest ph4tb0i

I want that minion.

Sorry man. Won that for the wife a couple of years back playing the birthday game at a carnival. :P 

An old photo from nearly 2 years ago. I've actually picked up more clones since this....

Hmm, gonna need a lot of bodybags.... :comando:

Not sure if this is correct, but I sort of thought that this was the point of the Gallery, even though few people actually look. :P

The gallery is good for posting the images and get some feedback but not so much when trying to share a conversation like the forums here.