8781 - The Castle of Morcia

boxofcorey

In a mixed tote, I found the baseplate to 8781 and what looks like 75% or so of the pieces, including the minifigs.

Is it worth getting the rest of the pieces to try and sell it as complete? I'm not a fan of the castle stuff for display purposes and I'm not sure it's worth trying to resell so I can't decide if I should just dismantle it into loose bricks. :blink:

In a mixed tote, I found the baseplate to 8781 and what looks like 75% or so of the pieces, including the minifigs.

Is it worth getting the rest of the pieces to try and sell it as complete? I'm not a fan of the castle stuff for display purposes and I'm not sure it's worth trying to resell so I can't decide if I should just dismantle it into loose bricks. :blink:

Do a quick check on Bricklink or Rebrickable to see if there are any really expensive pieces.  If not, throw in an average PPP of $.10 and see if it cashes out.  If not, sell the parts.

I just checked the rebrickable link and it only found about 66% of the pieces in one place. usually means it has some more unique pieces. Honestly I doubt it would be worth it. I might jsut try to sell it to somebody for $30 depending on what you had into it.

• Like 1

I just checked the rebrickable link and it only found about 66% of the pieces in one place. usually means it has some more unique pieces. Honestly I doubt it would be worth it. I might jsut try to sell it to somebody for $30 depending on what you had into it.

Nothing into it, but I might just keep the minifigs because they are unique and the baseplate while just using the rest of the pieces for an inevitable MOC of some kind.