7964 - Republic Frigate / 21017 - Imperial Hotel

I am not all that experienced yet but it looks like a good deal to me.  The Frigate should still have room to grow and the consensus is box damage doesn't effect value that much.  As for the Imperial Hotel, looks very new (only three months of data on it) and I am not sure how Architecture sets do.  But my gut tells me it is a pretty safe bet, but be ready to hold onto it for awhile.

Bottom line of values as of right now is $230 so again I think you did pretty good.

• Like 1

I agree w/ everything vince said: This is a good deal, and Imp Palace should only increase in value, although EOL on this guy is likely a ways off. Rep Frigate has some room to go now - you'll see returns on this one quicker. Nice score.

Simply put, the Republic Frigate is immensely awesome and from the looks of things, it is gradually rising in value at a slow but steady rate. Imperial Hotel is brand new and shall be out for quite a while but it truly is a work of art. It would be a crime for it to go down south in value when the retired gavel comes down. I think you did pretty good altogether.

Simply put, the Republic Frigate is immensely awesome and from the looks of things, it is gradually rising in value at a slow but steady rate.

I agree. I've built this set and it is well designed and sturdy. 4 of the 5 minifigures in this set are exclusive so that will help this set rise in value. Chances are it will rise in value, but the rate at which it does might be slower than say a UCS Star Wars set or the 7676 Republic Gunship.