Who can tell me what Star Wars Set These Guys are From

DoNotInsertIntoMouth

Question

15 answers to this question

Nicely done. I love this service.

So it is Darth Malgus. Didn't know that guy.

I should be ashamed. I built this set. Guess it didn't leave an impression on me.

Just took a break from building this set to browse the forums, so finding this question was odd.

Not a terrible set, but I think you need a few Sith Trooper battlepacks to fill in the space when displayed.

Where did you get the figs so as not to know what they were?

There is a store in my area that takes damaged items, etc. from Walmart, Target, etc.  I buy Lego stuff there from time to time as it will be like 70% off, but never for sure if it is complete (although they let you go through it).

I bought a Vampyre castle and there were minifigures from another set in the bag. Weird how that happens, but it is pretty normal because all this stuff just sits on shelves and is piled on top of eachother. Stuff falls out and the employees just through it in a different box.

I had a score there one day - 12 destroyed box sets, but all bags were sealed. 60% off.

I kept 8 of them and sold the other 4 and made my money back. I love that store. It's called Dirt Cheap.

Enjoy.

Why are there so many bounty hunters in the Star Wars universe who look like a Clint Eastwood character? There is no 'wild west' in outer space. Same goes for all those Empire officers with British accents. There is no Britain in space so where the heck are they getting their accents from?!

I just bought this set at Walmart for 50% off, I think it is a really cool ship. I wish I had time to play through the KOTOR game so I knew more about the characters, but alas I don't.

I am with you. I built it the other night and it is really awesome. I didn't know Darth Malgus was desirable. At $50 this could be a sleeper set.