Minifigure Identification & Valuation Thread

Fcbarcelona101

Question

So I am aware some of these probably don't match up with eachother - but I have found several in this lot where the heads were just switched or the bodies mismatched.

So I need the experts for these last several:

bp_1378092834__img_1270.jpg

Starting from the left top, I think its a soccer player. the second is a HP minfig with a different head I believe. The only others I know are that I don't think that figure that has Darth Mauls face is complete. lol

Any ideas guys?

Also the two accessories on the side, if anyone knows what they are for. The magnifying glass and the helmet.

the 2nd from left on top, the harry potter one, could be either ginny, hermione, harry, or ron, from a few different sets.  the correct head for any of the 4 is not on any of the figures pictured.  the magnifying glass is also found in numerous harry potter sets, not sure if it is found in other themes though, it could be

The knight with Darth Maul's head should look like one of the guys in this link or the images posted.

cas281.jpgcas002.jpgcas075.jpg

cas074.jpgcas233.jpg

I think I have an extra head like that. lol Can keep the darth maul head.

Domination

The sheriff's head is the one on the Harry Potter figure. 

I posted another thread about this lot before, but I think I am gonna make out quite well. I have about $50 in profit in listings without any of these. I think I have about another 20 or so here. Gonna hopefully get about 20 or so sold listings on my Ebay account and make 50% ROI. lol

I finally went through most of the huge lot Willy got for me a couple days ago. Have listed most of the important ones for a value of around $500 and still have around 200 figures that I need to figure out what the hell they are (mostly generic ones, knights, pirates and so on) Will be posting some of those in small batches and see if you guys can help!

Guest eightbrick

I finally went through most of the huge lot Willy got for me a couple days ago. Have listed most of the important ones for a value of around $500 and still have around 200 figures that I need to figure out what the hell they are (mostly generic ones, knights, pirates and so on) Will be posting some of those in small batches and see if you guys can help!

Bring it!  :hyper: Out of curiosity, how big was this lot to start out with?

Guest eightbrick

Around 260 figures and a whole lot of accesories

Hmmm. So I guess we will look through each small lot, find the ones that are easily IDed, then save the mis-matched ones to the end? Do you mind setting the figures up in rows or something like that one lot I IDed before? I think that makes it easier for people to express what they are talking about.

Hmmm. So I guess we will look through each small lot, find the ones that are easily IDed, then save the mis-matched ones to the end? Do you mind setting the figures up in rows or something like that one lot I IDed before? I think that makes it easier for people to express what they are talking about.

Sure, I will set them up that way. Not sure what's easier, small batches or just one huge image with all included.

Guest eightbrick

Sure, I will set them up that way. Not sure what's easier, small batches or just one huge image with all included.

I'm sure people wouldn't mind either (myself included). Do what is easier for you.

Guest betsy805

The purple magnifying glass is from a Harry Potter set but I can't think of which one. 4842 uses the black version but I know one of the sets uses a purple version.

it's from 4709 :)

Holy smokes---I ended up with a mixed from hell lot myself!  I bought a goodwill lot online because I saw the 3 headed dog, and we needed it to complete a used set we were putting together.  There was a ton of "other" guys all mixed in as well.  And when I say mixed--I mean mixed.  I don't know what pocesses people to mix things up this way.  What is the easiest way to identify these types of things--if you don't know where to start--the faces or the torso?  It had a bunch of old soccer players--but those seem to have no value.  I'll probably end up positng pictures and begging for help---but I'd like to figure out a couple by myself--if possible!  I don't even know the themes or years though!

Holy smokes---I ended up with a mixed from hell lot myself!  I bought a goodwill lot online because I saw the 3 headed dog, and we needed it to complete a used set we were putting together.  There was a ton of "other" guys all mixed in as well.  And when I say mixed--I mean mixed.  I don't know what pocesses people to mix things up this way.  What is the easiest way to identify these types of things--if you don't know where to start--the faces or the torso?  It had a bunch of old soccer players--but those seem to have no value.  I'll probably end up positng pictures and begging for help---but I'd like to figure out a couple by myself--if possible!  I don't even know the themes or years though!

We are always glad to help. I have the same problem. I am starting to sort and unmix all the minifigures that I have, and it is a long process.

Guest betsy805

I'm getting pretty good at it, and am happy to help too!  If you want to go it yourself for a bit, a combination of brickset and bricklink are great.  I don't mind the mixed up heads/torsos so much as when they feel the need to remove all the hands and leave them mixed in to the huge pile.  

Guest eightbrick

If you get stuck please post it here, I love hunting through bricklink and finding figures I know by heart. The wolves are hungry... :D