Soccer Set, can't find anywhere!

Outrider

Question

I found this at a garage sale today. I've searched all over, putting the word "soccer" into every lego directory I could find and I can't find any reference to this set. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Would just like to know what it is and what a fair price would be for it.

Has 130-ish minifigs, most of them generic white and two soccer players. The two assemblies of pieces to the left in front of the boxes are GLUED together :(. No model number to be found on the boxes.

post-27364-0-92096400-1376168955_thumb.jpost-27364-0-49377400-1376168962_thumb.jpost-27364-0-25225500-1376168968_thumb.jpost-27364-0-96838900-1376168973_thumb.jpost-27364-0-11630900-1376168980_thumb.jpost-27364-0-35705100-1376168986_thumb.j

Set 3409

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=3409-1

The only thing I know of.  The goals match and the actual soccer players.  It may be something different though and I have no idea why there is 100+ all white minifigs.

Yeah maybe - the actual field is from something else though. It is like they made the field part of a box. lol

I found this at a garage sale today. I've searched all over, putting the word "soccer" into every lego directory I could find and I can't find any reference to this set. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Would just like to know what it is and what a fair price would be for it.

Has 130-ish minifigs, most of them generic white and two soccer players. The two assemblies of pieces to the left in front of the boxes are GLUED together :(. No model number to be found on the boxes.

attachicon.gifIMG_3985.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3986.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3987.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3988.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3989.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3990.JPG

From the pictures, I can tell most of what is there. In picture #2, there are two uniformed players. Those two may be from Championship Challenge II or the 3425-2 Grand Championship Cup. In the bottom left corner there is a goal. That is from the 1428 Kick '******' Score. In picture #3, that part is from the 3422 Shoot '******' Save with the three big yellow hands in picture #2. In picture #4, that part is the 3423 Freekick Frenzy. And last the white soccer players. I can only find one set that has those white soccer players. That set is the 3425 US National Team Cup Edition set. That is all i have on the picture you have. Unfortunately, I cannot find where the boxes came from. Hope all of this helps.

• Like 1

Anyone remember those bundle items where it would have something like three different sets in their original boxes and they were wrapped in a sheet of plastic (same as the Lego games sets in a way) with a cardboard backing? Somehow those boxes keep reminding me of a certain value pack for the Soccer theme I think I saw at a Walmart way back in the day.

From the pictures, I can tell most of what is there. In picture #2, there are two uniformed players. Those two may be from Championship Challenge II or the 3425-2 Grand Championship Cup. In the bottom left corner there is a goal. That is from the 1428 Kick '******' Score. In picture #3, that part is from the 3422 Shoot '******' Save with the three big yellow hands in picture #2. In picture #4, that part is the 3423 Freekick Frenzy. And last the white soccer players. I can only find one set that has those white soccer players. That set is the 3425 US National Team Cup Edition set. That is all i have on the picture you have. Unfortunately, I cannot find where the boxes came from. Hope all of this helps.

Yeah I could not figure out the box either. Searched google images for quite a while with nothing.

I was looking at the boxes again, and then I looked at all the soccer sets and here is my best guess for what the boxes are from. The might be the boxes that hold all the soccer polybags. Those are sets 4443 - 4472. That is my best guess for those boxes you have. they may have been from a store and some one got them some how.

Guest eightbrick

I was looking at the boxes again, and then I looked at all the soccer sets and here is my best guess for what the boxes are from. The might be the boxes that hold all the soccer polybags. Those are sets 4443 - 4472. That is my best guess for those boxes you have. they may have been from a store and some one got them some how.

That might make sense.