Would you buy the Jurassic Park set if it became a lego set and how much would you pay for it?

Cullen

Guest eightbrick

I would definitely buy it. But the roof could use some work, and it would be cool to have the jeep too.

Here's a Jeep that I would like to see (You can actually buy this... for a ridiculous 140 dollars):

ichiban_lego_jurassic_park_jeep_5.jpg

Or perhaps even this behemoth:

2614778904_3e84b967a5.jpg

A JP line to coincide with the fourth movie would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

After what happened to BrickQueen, I don't think i'll surport Cuusoo anymore. Its not just as a collector, or investor. Some one Went after a Lego reviewer, Cuusoo dropped her. Her youtube is now about any toy collectables. She's dumped lego. Never had issue with her. Always made good reviews. So Cuusoo can go bite my toe nails.. Stomping

After what happened to BrickQueen, I don't think i'll surport Cuusoo anymore. Its not just as a collector, or investor. Some one Went after a Lego reviewer, Cuusoo dropped her. Her youtube is now about any toy collectables. She's dumped lego. Never had issue with her. Always made good reviews. So Cuusoo can go bite my toe nails.. Stomping

Uhh, pretty sure when things cooled down, a lot of people realized BrickQueen was obviously in the wrong. 

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

After seeing this beauty, all the other JP projects seem a little less display-able (no offense to the creators of those projects). I laughed when BrickQueen accused the pictures of the model for this project of not being real: if she had taken five minutes to read the description it says right there that it is an 3D Render. Even so, very cool project, and the render looks very realistic. She was so puzzled why it was rising up in the ranks... here's an idea: maybe it's because it is a beautiful model. Wow... that actually makes sense! :logik:

thumb640x360.jpg

I'd buy it as an investment for sure.  Don't think I could put one in the personal collection, just not that big of a fan of the Jurassic Park series, sure I "like" it but not enough to collect sets based around it.

Same here. I don't like the sets that much that I would want to keep them, but I am sure they would be a good investment. 

Guest idunno101

Pretty sure I read that JP was licensed to Kre-O or Mega Blocks anyway.

Yeah, most likely Lego won't accept a JP set because of this.

After seeing this beauty, all the other JP projects seem a little less display-able (no offense to the creators of those projects). I laughed when BrickQueen accused the pictures of the model for this project of not being real: if she had taken five minutes to read the description it says right there that it is an 3D Render. Even so, very cool project, and the render looks very realistic. She was so puzzled why it was rising up in the ranks... here's an idea: maybe it's because it is a beautiful model. Wow... that actually makes sense! :logik:

thumb640x360.jpg

I supported this project, the brick built dino is probably the major reason that I supported.

thumb640x360.jpg

This is already almost halfway there in 10 days!!! I checked last night and it was at 4,000. this morning it is almost 5,000. This can't become a set soon enough

Guest eightbrick

This is already almost halfway there in 10 days!!! I checked last night and it was at 4,000. this morning it is almost 5,000. This can't become a set soon enough

Interesting. I would actually rather it enjoy a slow crawl to 10,000 in which time the Kreo license sputters, coughs, and dies like everything else they touch so there are no licensing issues :D Then again, if it makes the winter or even fall review that probably means it won't be considered for another year or so (they keep getting farther and farther behind). LOL one internet personality is not going to be happy when this hits 10K.

Too bad Hasbro / Kre-O has already acquired licensing for JP.  That project is destined for rejection bin

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/13/hasbro-returns-to-jurassic-park

Guest eightbrick

Too bad Hasbro / Kre-O has already acquired licensing for JP.  That project is destined for rejection bin

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/13/hasbro-returns-to-jurassic-park

Yeah that was posted awhile back. Shame, really. Bad decision on JPs part. Anyways, in the spirit of speculation how much would you guys pay for the proposed model as it is? That looks like a 125$-$150 USD model to me. If it was just the Dino it would cost 50 bucks, add in the car and figs would bump it up to 75 bucks and then the huge door thing would probably add another 50-75 bucks.