3185 - Summer Riding Camp

emazers

A set to get if you can find them with the Toys R US Buy one get one half Price is the Friends 3185 Summer Riding Camp Set. Its the Largest Friends Set Made and its only a Lego and Toys R US Exclusive. Now Lego wants $99.99 and Toys R Us wants $109.99, but with the Toys R Us sale it comes out to about $86 a set, since I got 7 Toys R Us stores in my area I only got 8 of them, but will try again in a few days. This set was selling for close to $200 at Christmas, and once its retired this and Oliva's House will be the 2 sets you want to have alot of. Ed

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We are new to the friends lego sets . can any one tell me is this a new set or is this a old set they are getting rid of I dont see that Target or Wal -Mart has is so I did not know.  LEGO FRIENDS - SUMMER RIDING CAMP.  

It is a TRU exclusive in the US

So when they are exclusive sets are they only out for a short time or how dose it work with the exclusive sets. thanks for letting me know. It looks like a fun set that my  daughter would like. 

So when they are exclusive sets are they only out for a short time or how dose it work with the exclusive sets. thanks for letting me know. It looks like a fun set that my  daughter would like.

Some exclusives have sold out rather quick (8403 - City House, Target exclusive) while others can stick around for quite a while (9082 - Luke's Landspeeder, Walmart exclusive). Like anything else, it seems to be the design itself that sells the set more than exclusivity.

So who made this set dose any one know. I was looking and it seems to be running 100.00 and up on ebay. any who has this set do you think it is worth the $$ or would you say that there are better sets to get. I am looking for my daughter for Christmas and just dont know what ones would be the best to get. 

So who made this set dose any one know. I was looking and it seems to be running 100.00 and up on ebay. any who has this set do you think it is worth the $$ or would you say that there are better sets to get. I am looking for my daughter for Christmas and just dont know what ones would be the best to get.

The regular retail for Summer Riding Camp is $99.99 and you can find it on Lego's Shop-at-Home website or Toys R Us' webstore. Go with Shop-at-Home, the price is correct and you can get VIP points.

Guest ph4tb0i

This has been holding steady for a while on Amazon UK for awhile. Popular set though. You can probably flip it for a 10% gain on CL easily. 

I never built the set, but I sold a few last Christmas to some local moms who were desperate for it. They were quite thrilled. Its been a bit over shadowed lately with the new dolphin cruiser and high school out. I think you cant go wrong with the Riding Camp. Its the biggest set of the very popular theme. I think the dolphin cruiser is also a very cool set. And Olivias House seems to be a staple of the theme.

Hi A friend of mine email me that she seen the Summer Riding camp for $99.00. she is looking for Christmas and I did not know if it was so I thought this would be the best place to ask .

Thats MSRP. She can do better if she has the time and patience to wait for a sale.