Advent Calendars 2013 - now available

TheOrcKing

I did not know this was newsworthy :)  My local TRUs have had these on shelves since mid August.   Next year I will post something as soon as I see them in stores.

I may get the city one just because I found the idea of an astronaut holding a magic wand very amusing.  And the snowman holding a club ? LEGO city should forgo their police force in winter and have those snowmen fight the criminals. :D :D :D

I did not know this was newsworthy :)  My local TRUs have had these on shelves since mid August.   Next year I will post something as soon as I see them in stores.

It's Toys R Us; they have stock out before everyone else cause they're wierd like that.

And the snowman holding a club ? LEGO city should forgo their police force in winter and have those snowmen fight the criminals. :D :D :D

It's a carrot but I suppose it could still be used in the same manner of smacking around crooks.

Cool. Thanks for sharing. I'll probably just look for the 2013 SW Calendar once they are clearanced everywhere to build for myself. I've found it very hard to resell calendars. I have the 2011 one, MISB, and I'm  losing money on it. :( Now, I just buy to build.

It isn't surprising these make bad investments anymore. They're just a 'cute' item but outside of the holidays, there is very little substance or point. They feature a small selection of unique parts and perhaps characters but not much to justify dropping the heavy cash on one.