Legends of Chima - episode list

TheOrcKing

For those of you who may have missed an episode or two (like me) then here is the list of episodes shown so far.

Episode 1: The Legend of Chima

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUtCpdpTV6g

Episode 2: The Great Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U-NokkZFTE

Episode 3: The Warrior Within

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLYL00BKovk

Episode 4: The Joyride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foB22CC2QJE

The rest of the episodes have to be hypertext links as I cannot get them to embed no matter what I do.

Hopefully the links even load up as they are from a site I've never heard of.

Episode 5: Market Day

Episode 6: Attack on Eagle Spire

Episode 7: The Hundred Year Moon

Episode 8: The Biggest Race of All

Episode 9: Gorillas Gone Wild

Episode 10: Foxtrot

Episode 11: The CHI Jackers

As more episodes are aired and a video link is provided, I will update the topic accordingly.

All videos found via theBrickBlogger.

The Hundred Year Moon was both my son's and daughter's favorite, likely because of the skunk's travails...

It was kind of funny in a juvenile way but I still find it grossly disturbing in a way how 'high' the wolves became from taking a whiff of Skinnet's ass gas. :stinker:

On another note, I like the fox character even though he has the funky name of Furty. :mda: (He has an interesting backstory.) Also, does anyone know how many female characters are even in the series? Like maybe three? The whole world of Chima is a rather large sausage feast, don't you think?

I watched a CHIMA 4D movie at a Legoland Discovery Center recently (it was about 10 mins long). Didn't enjoy it as much as the other 4D movies playing, but I suspect because it was targeted at just the kids, and didn't draw in the parents like some of the other movies they were showing (Clutch Powers, Racers). Too much explanation of who and what everybody is and what their MO is (eg, Laval and Cragger are best friends, but also worst enemies. Occasionally they have motorcycle races, but don't leave any CHI lying around because Cragger is sure to take it, making Laval chase him all over CHIMA reminding him that it's for everyone and he really should put it back). Also I didn't get the point of all the fart jokes. But then again, I'm not an 8 year old boy. :)

I'd give the TV show a chance though.

• 2 weeks later...

Added episode 10 and 11 to the main list. If you have any problems watching them here then try theBrickBlogger as all my video links are from them anyway and they actually embed onto the site there while I can't get them to do so here for whatever reason. (What the heck is <iframe> and how can I get it to work on BrickPicker? Anyone know? :scratchhead:)

• 9 months later...

So with some recent clearance sales I became interested in learning more about Chima. I looked up the show on Netflix and read the reviews and almost every review is 5 out of 5 stars. I assume most of these reviewers are at least over 13 years old which makes me think parents and teens like it. Also reading the wikipedia page I found the ratings numbers: Its January 16, 2013, premiere was watched by 1.5 million viewers, making it the 10th highest rated show overall on cable that night.[5] The season 2 premiere was watched by 3.0 million viewers making it the second most watched episode of the series.

They seem to be increasing. 

There are a lot of characters so a lot of minifigs to collect. Every set seems to have different minifgs so at 50% off I think they will definitly make good part out sets.

So with some recent clearance sales I became interested in learning more about Chima. I looked up the show on Netflix and read the reviews and almost every review is 5 out of 5 stars. I assume most of these reviewers are at least over 13 years old which makes me think parents and teens like it. Also reading the wikipedia page I found the ratings numbers: Its January 16, 2013, premiere was watched by 1.5 million viewers, making it the 10th highest rated show overall on cable that night.[5] The season 2 premiere was watched by 3.0 million viewers making it the second most watched episode of the series.

They seem to be increasing. 

There are a lot of characters so a lot of minifigs to collect. Every set seems to have different minifgs so at 50% off I think they will definitly make good part out sets.

Plus, the fire and ice sets look like they will be awesome. My son can't wait for the new season.

My son is finally into Chima. I assume we can "blame" a lack of new Ninjago shows (new episode coming next week?) and Netflix streaming it. We have 2-3 left of season 1. However...he still doesn't want the toys. He might be interested in a ShadoWind minifig if Lego made a proper one...

The show is alright but I'm not a big fan. I think it could be better if the characters and plots were written smarter. With that said, I love the sets personally with their unique colors and pieces. The Spiders & Scorpions are wicked cool and I can hardly wait for the upcoming Fire & Ice saga to start.

I'm going to try to sit down and watch some season 1 episodes on Netflix soon. I'm hearing from a few parents that their kids definitely love this show but those same kids seem to be in 4-6 range and maybe a little young yet for most of the Chima LEGO sets available?