Pinball

TheOrcKing

2 hours ago, marcandre said:

I wish they had done drawn art instead of the photoshop collage. The recent titles with drawn art have looked great (Ghostbusters) and the rest have looked terrible (Game of Thrones especially) 

Sounds like Disney would not allow drawn art. Leave it to them to ruin it. 

I can't say I am a fan of the playfield's photographic style myself. The cabinet art for the left and middle editions are kind of nice though but still some artistic renderings instead could have been fantastic.

• 9 months later...
8 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Man, I always wanted to own a pinball machine or arcade cabinet.

I've been collecting them for 20 years. If your looking for lego on CL start searching 'arcade' while your there. I have gotten plenty of games for $50-200 over the years. Stay away from the multigame crap though. 

They make a great place to store lego boxes.

IMG_4856.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 years later...
3 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I'd like to have a pinball machine, but I've heard they break down and are difficult to repair. Is this true?

I do know there are always maintenance issues. But, one for the home that is treated well will likely have many less issues. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

Are there any investment possibilities with these? Or at least get your money back after 4-5 years? $6k-9k seems pricey. 

They usually hold the value. LEs can go up. 750 Mando LEs sold out instantly. Some are prob already on ebay. 

• 1 month later...