Tantive IV 10019 vs. 10198

sschmotz

I'm looking into maybe purchasing one of these. One is UCS, the other looks more like a play set. Does anyone here have input as to which set is a better, more difficult, fun build? I'm also interested in the 10195 Dropship but I've seen a few reviews say it's fragile and breaks easy so the Tantive may be my next purchase.

The new one is more flashy, but looks more like a toy. The UCS one is much more the display set. It doesn't come with any minifigures though. The UCS one has about 300 more pieces.

Really just comes down to money. I would ALWAYS rather have the UCS version of a set. But it will cost you close to triple the price.

I'm looking into maybe purchasing one of these. One is UCS, the other looks more like a play set. Does anyone here have input as to which set is a better, more difficult, fun build?

I'm also interested in the 10195 Dropship but I've seen a few reviews say it's fragile and breaks easy so the Tantive may be my next purchase.

Don't give up on the 10195.......its an AMAZING build, but yes a bit fragile.