Super Heroes 2014

TheDarkness

Guest TabbyBoy

Anyone here having issues trying to log into ebay? All of a sudden I cant log in and all my listings are gone!

Yes, they have a global outage and are working on it.

Yeah....it is 19.99 for sure.  I just picked up 3 of them (all they had) at a Walmart today.  I let my boys build one of them and I'll flip the other 2 as I'm sure there are a few parents that will be eager to gift this set to a kid for Christmas. 

I think it is a great set.  The sleeper in this set is really that Nightwing figure.  My kids kept going on and on about how cool he was.  Also, yeah he doesn't come with a motorcycle, but he does get a snazzy little glider. 

Yeah....it is 19.99 for sure.  I just picked up 3 of them (all they had) at a Walmart today.  I let my boys build one of them and I'll flip the other 2 as I'm sure there are a few parents that will be eager to gift this set to a kid for Christmas. 

I think it is a great set.  The sleeper in this set is really that Nightwing figure.  My kids kept going on and on about how cool he was.  Also, yeah he doesn't come with a motorcycle, but he does get a snazzy little glider. 

How? It's still not out yet???? Stomping