Friends 2014

wholovesboo

There isn't a disconnected 'seam' between the bottom curves that swirl towards the base of those tiny dome tops. Plus considering building mechanics and the molding process, it makes sense to design it as one new complete piece which is basically just a modified 1x1 circle stud.

Oh I see it now. Yeah if it were two pieces kids would have lots of trouble prying them apart. Parents would riot.

Thank you for the photos. I love all the new sets. I do wish the news van was diffrent from the camper. not sure what they could of did but wish they were not the same.  my dauther loves them all. she loves the new series sets. 

Guest eightbrick

I think this is definitely the best Friends wave yet. Yeah, it would be a bit more realistic if the news van can didn't have pink and blue all over but the sets are just really inspired and for the most part the color schemes work perfectly (the beach house still looks awesome!). 

Will all of them come out in January or will they come out different times of the year. I was not sure if these came in January and then latter in the year if they made more new ones. My daughter just got in to them in Aug. so this will be the first new set's that come out for us. still new to how lego dose this.  :D

Guest eightbrick

Will all of them come out in January or will they come out different times of the year. I was not sure if these came in January and then latter in the year if they made more new ones. My daughter just got in to them in Aug. so this will be the first new set's that come out for us. still new to how lego dose this.  :D

This is the January wave (might be available a bit early or a bit late though). There are 15 items or so and normal Friends years have 30ish total.

I would believe at least the smallest sets followed by a couple of the medium-large ones will be available at the beginning of the year and then the remainders later on. I know Series 4 will (should) be out by January, Series 5 in May, and Series 6 around September. (Same schedule as the Collectable Minifigures.)

• 3 weeks later...

I bought Sunshine Ranch at Walmart for $75 and Beach House for $35.  The Juice bar was $35 at TRU ($25 retail?), but must be high compared to the Beach House at $35.  

Thanks for the input! Yeah I'm hoping LEGO Shop at Home puts up the new Friends items soon so I can get a sense of whether I'm getting a deal or not!

I bought Sunshine Ranch at Walmart for $75 and Beach House for $35.  The Juice bar was $35 at TRU ($25 retail?), but must be high compared to the Beach House at $35.  

Juice Bar at my TRU was $41.99. I bought 2 anyway to add to the 2 $9 Fierce Flyers that I got to reach the $100 to get the $25 off. Not sure if that was a smart move on my part...probably just brought the JB down to MSRP.

• Like 1