Friends 2014

wholovesboo

I built the lifeguard last night and it is great!  Really a fun set and for the size fun to build

Sorry if I miss this if you said. were did you get this set at. I am going to run in my WalMart and see if they got any of the new sets. 

We built the Beach House last night. Beautiful set, great addition to the affluenza culture in HLC. (...)

So yeah, it is a great wave. I've found (3) Juice Bars at WM but sold all (3). The JB is $29.97 and the Beach House is $34.97 at WM but you can sell them on Amazon right now for double that. :thumbsup:  We'll be getting a JB to build soon and whenever the ranch shows up on Amazon for less-than-retail I'm sure we'll pick it up as well.

I also passed on the $95ish Ranch I saw at TRU last week, although with the $25 off $100 deal it wouldn't have been too far off retail (if you paired it with a Series 3 animal or some such trinket).

I went to WalMart and Target and WalMart had only 3 of the sets that had already been out and Target did not have one Lego Friends set. I am thinking I will have to get them after Christmas.

WM and Target are picked clean in my area, too. I had to hunt but last night I found a juice bar, vet, and rehearsal stage on a completely wrong shelf. Bought them for ~$100, listed them on Amazon, and all (3) were sold before I got them home. . .'tis a crazy world out there right now.

I am happy I got what I did before Christmas. I really did not know that things would sell like this. so I am so happy I got what I did when i did. I will have to look after Christmas and My daughter  can use her gift cards or I can pick up and put away for Easter. I will have to go and look again today and see if I find any thing. 

I am so sad. I seen at my Target the The Juice bar and they only had one and went to check out and it came up were they could not sell to Jan 20 so she told me it must of been put out on the self and should of not. I was so happy and then went to sad so fast. I am hopping my WalMart gets it in before Christmas.  I am guessing that is why they only had one. 

I was thinking the same thing and WalMart has them out and I am sure the sales on them are going to do better. maybe I am wrong. with it being new sets. I am guessing they will sell just as well. people like me who could not get them will get them after Christmas and put them away or some I am sure will just give them. I am sure my Daughter will get gift cards so she can use them to get some. I just wish they would of sold it. if it is on the self you should sell it. not say well sorry you can have this. I am happy she was not with me.

I love all the  Series 5 five ones. I am going to start picking up things like these for Easter when I see them. I love all the sets they have been coming out with.  thanks for all the photos from all of you who have post them.

I love all the Series 5 five ones. I am going to start picking up things like these for Easter when I see them. I love all the sets they have been coming out with. thanks for all the photos from all of you who have post them.

Yes thx for posting the pics! I like the hanging vine for the monkey and the moveable clip for the bear's fish (salmon?), both in series 5. Addresses the playability of these tiny sets. Something that's been missing in the latest series.

Would the 41039 Sunshine Ranch and the 3189 Heartlake Stables co-exist or is it time to offload the 3189?

Nooooooo don't sell your 3189's!

I haven't built the Sunshine Ranch yet so I can't speak to that, but the HL Stables is a nice solid set. Two horses, two riders, a stall for each (horse, that is), and a hinged roof that can open revealing a loft hideaway for reading/journaling. Plus Katrina's equestrian outfit and ponytail/helmet.

• Like 1

I haven't built the Sunshine Ranch yet so I can't speak to that, but the HL Stables is a nice solid set. Two horses, two riders, a stall for each (horse, that is), and a hinged roof that can open revealing a loft hideaway for reading/journaling. Plus Katrina's equestrian outfit and ponytail/helmet.

I shall heed your advice.. Thanks :)

Sounded like you were describing the Sunshine Ranch to me ;)

I went to my target today after i was told the set I was going to get could not sell till today. I was told they put these sets out the week before Christmas. so that was the same week I was in and was told I could not get the Juice bar till Jan 1st. that really makes me mad that they did end up selling them. I seen the person who told me they could not sell them and it was put out and should of not. she told me they did not have any thing on the self and had to put something on them. that just makes me upset. a few days after I was there they could sell them. I know I am being silly I am sure. I just wish they would not do one thing and then tell you something and then do it in the end. I know in the end the sets will be all over the place just like the rest of the sets were. it just makes me mad. 

I went to my target today after i was told the set I was going to get could not sell till today. I was told they put these sets out the week before Christmas. so that was the same week I was in and was told I could not get the Juice bar till Jan 1st. that really makes me mad that they did end up selling them. I seen the person who told me they could not sell them and it was put out and should of not. she told me they did not have any thing on the self and had to put something on them. that just makes me upset. a few days after I was there they could sell them. I know I am being silly I am sure. I just wish they would not do one thing and then tell you something and then do it in the end. I know in the end the sets will be all over the place just like the rest of the sets were. it just makes me mad.

You're not alone. It is frustrating to the point of :ireful:. Honestly, if they are not supposed to sell something before a specifc date then the item should not be on the shelf or the least they could do is place a small sign stating "Item cannot be sold before January 1, 2014". I have seen the same done for certain computer games and pre-orders so why not with toys? Anyway, I'm sorry they would not let you buy the goods even though you were a willing-to-pay customer. :mda:

I was upset about it being out and then not being able to get it. but then to find out 2 days latter they put it all out. if I was told to keep checking I could not get it that day I would of went in each day. if I am told a date to start looking then I feel it should not be put out till then. I know like you said it happens with games and other things all the time.  

I wonder if the news van and horse show is only going to be at the lego store. maybe  WalMart and Target have not got them in yet. Has any one seen these two items at any of there stores?

I was upset about it being out and then not being able to get it. but then to find out 2 days latter they put it all out. if I was told to keep checking I could not get it that day I would of went in each day. if I am told a date to start looking then I feel it should not be put out till then. I know like you said it happens with games and other things all the time.

I wonder if the news van and horse show is only going to be at the lego store. maybe WalMart and Target have not got them in yet. Has any one seen these two items at any of there stores?

I've only seen the ranch and juice bar. Had no problem buying/ selling those early dec

I wonder if the news van and horse show is only going to be at the lego store. maybe  WalMart and Target have not got them in yet. Has any one seen these two items at any of there stores?

I have seen everything else except those two yet either but they may be coming out a little later in the year.