60022 - Cargo Terminal

cobi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought one of these with the Diapers.com/Yoyo.com sale this weekend at $66.20 with no tax and free shipping. However, when it arrived, the box was heavily damaged (creases, folds, but no punctures). I was planning to hold this for resale, with the possibility that it becomes a gift for one of my boys when they are a little older if the value doesn't warrant selling it. Either way, I should exchange it for a box in better condition right?

I bought one of these with the Diapers.com/Yoyo.com sale this weekend at $66.20 with no tax and free shipping. However, when it arrived, the box was heavily damaged (creases, folds, but no punctures). I was planning to hold this for resale, with the possibility that it becomes a gift for one of my boys when they are a little older if the value doesn't warrant selling it. Either way, I should exchange it for a box in better condition right?

if they have a store near you then you can try, otherwise i fear that they are all out of stock online ...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

I bought these in the last big Amazon UK sale at 3rd off. I hope this will soon reach the heights of 3182 Airport which took off quickly after EOL - puns intended

These were being sold during the target clearance for $50.... Possible it might retire end of this year due to being in clearnce?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Brickpicker mobile app

I don't think so, from my observations over the last two years, Target usually clearances sets that have been out for only one year to make room for the newer sets that are going to be released soon. The sets that go on clearance usually stay around for another year before being retired.

Love this set. The size of the plane, the amount of bricks (bought it at 40 % discount)... But as an investment I have no experience in planes. I have all the trains but no planes... Thoughts?

Just go to Amazon and look at the price of former cargo terminals/planes. It's not an issue of if to buy, but when.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...