20% off select LEGOs at Target right now (Australia)

kandj999

Between Myer and DJs. I don't know how much more you will see for Christmas specials. We have been fortunate enough to consistently get 35% or more for many sets between coupons and bonuses. Target have been throwing out their 20% on and off for a little while but unless they are putting stuff on clearance it isn't matching what the other stores can do. Even Big W has been putting stuff out, such as most of the Lone Ranger sets. 

It's wierd how much different the format for the Australian version of Target's website is compared to the American one. It just looks 'cleaner' and I like the little red circle stating "Only at Target" for exclusive sets. Ours doesn't have those bells & whistles.

Did anyone notice that anything worth value is sold out?

I see the Coast Guard Plane and High Speed Chase are sold out so yes.

Geez. The American Target website is TRASH in comparison with yours. Way more friendly on the eyes, and over all, a more official look. Not so jealous of the deals you guys get, but maybe all the extra money you guys pay goes towards website design.

I'd rather the trashy website and cheaper prices  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Fellow Brickers,

All legos at Target are now 20% off. Both online and in stores.

Not sure when it will end BUT......

I hope this paves way from the pre Christmas / Christmas sales which should have more discounts.

http://shop.target.com.au/toys/construction-toys

wtf lol a cragger command ship retail $129 .. on sale for 99.99? Those are selling for $40-$50 in the US normal price

I guess these types of responses just show how ripped off we are down here. But then again, not that we needed any reminder of that.

Agree. Simply don't understand why "shipping" cost can be so expensive in AUS. Is GST part of the reason as well?

From an investment perspective aussies are always make 10 - 20% less than our American Counterparts.. :getlost:

No kidding.  Europe can occasionally get some deals, but you guys have an outside shot at retail in the U.S. and that is pretty much it...

If we are hitting US prices then we have done really well. I try and set that as my benchmark for most sets, but it all depends on what the set is and what I decide is it's investment potential in my opinion. 

If any of ya'll want craggers command ship. Even with shipping I could probably sell it to you cheaper than you could find it over there, or goblin king battle, actually a lot of the larger sets that are not exclusives. Just to help some brickpicker buddies out. 

That's a very cool offer.

Even with 20%, they're still not attractive. I normally wait for BOGO 50% from overseas.

Which sites with BOGO 50% does overseas shipping? Might start planning and looking around

That's a very cool offer.

Maybe all aussies in this forum should start writing down their Xmas list and get a container ready for kerrmando lol

Hi everyone,

First post but can't wait to share something that i bought at my local Target store just now.

Hope someone remember that during the Target toys sale in June this year, the 10225 R2D2 set was on a discount from AUD $250 to AUD $200. I pick up 2 back then.

Today i saw another 3 on the shelf! Almost couldn't believe my eyes as after the June sale, there isn't anymore of the set to be found anywhere. So 4 months down the road today, i scored another 2 sets with the 20% Lego discount. (Didn't want to get the remaining 1 set as that box was already dented)

I do not know if 10225 is making a comeback or restock to Target stores but maybe anybody interested can keep a lookout at your local Target Store. :ahappy:

Btw i got mine from Western Australia Target store at Cannington.

Welcome to the world of posting here.

Good tip kind sir, thanks, and a good pickup. My local Target either got none during the June sale, or sold out damn quick. Would love to try and get some of these. I bought one from Toys R Us US store last year for about $160 AUD (shipped). Man, I should have gotten more.

Had to build it, and it is one of my favourite sets.