6866 - Wolverine's Chopper Showdown

fendiixx

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but if it isn't re-released in another set, I could see the Deadpool figure going for 15-20 bucks or more by itself.

Wolverine will most likely be out again, Magneto probably,  Deadpool nope.  Just my guessing.  If so dead boy  may even go higher

Wolverine will most likely be out again, Magneto probably,  Deadpool nope.  Just my guessing.  If so dead boy  may even go higher

Yeah, I'm expecting to see Wolverine and probably Magneto again, but Deadpool is a toss-up. It could depend on whether that Deadpool movie is ever actually released or not.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

If deadpool does get a movie, I'll be out front of the movie theater dressed up like the SW fans.  But the movie,if done right, may put LEGO off with all the violence.

It will easily be $30 next Christmas.  Have 50, just bought another 10 (2 accounts)  I have  the same amount of captains, cat woman's, freeze, and the spider/ venom sets.

These, like funhouse are ridiculous cheap and super value for money.  Stock up!

Just the 3 figs are worth the price.  Throw  in the neat helicopter, instructions and sealed box post retirement---easy 30 bucks next year--post fees and shipping.  Guaranteed.  Still a small profit in reality per unit...but easy to ship and  store.  I plan to bundle them with the other  super  heroes that are retired next Christmas for an easy double.

• Like 1

Looks like there is still plenty for all here in the US.  I have doubts this set will make it to 30 in two years.

Well I imagine since it's gone here now it should shortly follow in the US. Unless they plan to re-release the mini figures I can't see any reason why it will struggle to hit 30+

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but if it isn't re-released in another set, I could see the Deadpool figure going for 15-20 bucks or more by itself.

I don't think that is overly optimistic at all.

Looks like there is still plenty for all here in the US.  I have doubts this set will make it to 30 in two years.

I can't speak for your market, but I think it will cruise past full retail price easily. I doubt it will make me the 200%+ returns the Cap set has, but I am very bullish on it. 

I agree with those who are bullish on this set.  The Deadpool minifigure will be the driving force behind this set, assuming it's not re-released in another set.  Since retail is $20 on this one, $30 post-EOL is a very easy conservative target.  Most of my stock is in the larger exclusive sets, but I will load up on a few smaller sets if I see a winner.  This one, to me, is a definite winner.

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on purchasing more, but they are hard to find and now with Deadpool being a really popular character, this set will do really well next year.

They are on Amazon for 16.00 and it looks like they have over 999 left. I think maybe after christmas they could be gone. I have something like 5-6 but I may try to grab more soon.