Days of Future Past

Darth_Raichu

Anyone excited about the new X-Men movie ?  This one combines the casts from X-Men First Class with the original X-Men.  The preview looks damn good.  Seeing Anna Paquin as Rogue again is going to be weird after so many seasons of True Blood :)

But what I want to know more is if there will be new Wolverine or X-Men theme sets in 2014 :D

The premise of that movie is so wrong... Nothing at all like the "days of future past" comic storyline, which is one of the most revered in X-Men history. It's borderline blasphemy using that title.

Hey, we need a mutant to go back in time to mentor young Professor X, and teach him hope and patience. Wolverine, you're perfect for the job!

Yeabutwhat? After the lameness of First Class, I think I'll wait for HBO on this one. But yeah, I guess any X-Men movie is better than none.

Yup, X-Men 1 was great. Every other X-Men movie has slowly gotten worse over the years. Fox is really screwing the brand on this one. I personally can't wait until the contract runs out and Disney/Marvel gets all of their intellectual property back under one roof. I think Marvel would be able to do a better job with X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Spider-man than Fox and Sony have been doing.

The premise of that movie is so wrong... Nothing at all like the "days of future past" comic storyline, which is one of the most revered in X-Men history. It's borderline blasphemy using that title.

Hey, we need a mutant to go back in time to mentor young Professor X, and teach him hope and patience. Wolverine, you're perfect for the job!

Yeabutwhat? After the lameness of First Class, I think I'll wait for HBO on this one. But yeah, I guess any X-Men movie is better than none.

Lol I can't argue with you there. Even in the trailer Logan said "Patience is not my strong suit" lol.  I had some hope when Bishop was announced (at least the 90s TV series version was pretty good).  

At least we have Bryan Singer back at the director chair.  I will give the movie a chance based on that alone. The first 2 movies were pretty good and the Wolverine Origin was not that bad.  For a long time I refused to watch X-Men 3 due to what I heard about the storyline.  When I finally watched it years later I was right for avoiding it :)

Seeing Anna Paquin as Rogue again is going to be weird after so many seasons of True Blood :)

It would be nice seeing Anna Paquin go back to playing a character I actually like anymore. Jeeze, True Blood the TV series started out decent enough and seemed to follow the books generally but soon as the second season started it gradually went to crap until divebombing completely into one major clusterf**k. Now it has absolutely nothing to do with any part of the book series it originated from and, good grief, even "Will & Grace" was never this g*y. No wonder Family Guy has poked fun at it so many times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0lMQl6ZMGs