Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

1 hour ago, gmpirate said:

Fun Delivery from Amazon today.  No box, label on box, both sides of box were opened and then sealed shut with shipping tape.

No option for exchange either which surprised me.

IMG_3119.jpeg

IMG_3117.jpeg

IMG_3118.jpeg

Wow, what horrible pictures......

1 hour ago, Stonebreaker said:

The new normal:

LEGO shipping to their highly valued customers via DPD (pictures showing 2 out of 3 shipments).IMG_1343.thumb.jpeg.5a9b1c374e6d50237a59bedcd063cf41.jpegIMG_1342.thumb.jpeg.c995fe3109acd66d6825aa42d172cdaa.jpegIMG_1340.thumb.jpeg.3ad34cd2136bc8a755aca511981ff8f8.jpeg

DPD is really the worst of the available companies here. I had to file 5 damage reports in the past years and I try to never use DPD because they always play soccer with the box.

On 1/28/2024 at 5:48 AM, gmpirate said:

Fun Delivery from Amazon today.  No box, label on box, both sides of box were opened and then sealed shut with shipping tape.

No option for exchange either which surprised me.

IMG_3119.jpeg

IMG_3117.jpeg

IMG_3118.jpeg

I've had this a couple of times. I always mark the parcel as a gift now. Not sure if it helps but, i haven't had it happen since I started doing that.

Edited by CsabaLazlo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CsabaLazlo said:

I've had this a couple of times. I always mark the parcel as a gift now. Not sure if it helps but, i haven't had it happen since I started doing that.

I think the shipping box may have been destroyed.  I had a FBM customer complain one time that their set arrived just like this one -- no box with label slapped on.  Assuming UPS reiterates sticker and sends without shipping box.

Is it just completely random when Amazon ships in the retail box?  I received my second AS today beat-up, taped and labeled.  I know "now" there is a box to check to make sure it ships in an outside box but I have never done so ever and never received a Lego set without a box.  And that's a lot of years of buying Lego not to have this happen.  I mostly just fire off these orders without thinking but I guess I need to pause and make sure from now on.  Irritating . . . 😠

44 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

Is it just completely random when Amazon ships in the retail box?  I received my second AS today beat-up, taped and labeled.  I know "now" there is a box to check to make sure it ships in an outside box but I have never done so ever and never received a Lego set without a box.  And that's a lot of years of buying Lego not to have this happen.  I mostly just fire off these orders without thinking but I guess I need to pause and make sure from now on.  Irritating . . . 😠

Do you remember if it was the FF or the Standard packaging that you ordered?

14 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Do you remember if it was the FF or the Standard packaging that you ordered?

I just hit "buy it now" and moved on.  I'm just venting cause I've never had to select a certain of packing/shipping before.

• Like 1