Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

P>
Consult your state's Drivers handbook for details.

I'm not even to the half life yet and I have to admit I really dislike head on turns at intersections without dedicated turn lanes. I swear from drivers Ed years ago the technique was to enter the intersection and make your turn essentially behind the on coming car. Folks seem to think you're crazy if you do that and instead all turn across in front of each other. You can't see any oncoming straight traffic this way.

My first intersection when leaving my house is a small main street 4 way light like this. Half the time if I need to turn left I just take a side road that goes around.

I might be getting old. :-(

Lol. I wish I had the luxury of drivers turning that way annoying me. I'm lucky if drivers around me use the center "suicide" turn lane (when it exists) to turn left rather than just stop and wait in the left-most traffic lane to turn. Also I'm lucky if drivers in front of me don't come to a complete stop when they see a "merge into your own lane" sign at an intersection for a right turn ("Oh, I've got my own lane and don't need to merge into other traffic right away or come to a stop? Better stop and wait for this traffic to pass!").

Edited by minicoopers11

Sold a AT AT Monday for 275 on eBay. Buyer stated he wanted it for his son and bought it from me because eBay said it would get there by today and he only had his son today for xmas.  I got it to the post office within the hour and stalked the packages progress.  It was out for delivery today.  I looked again and they attempted to drop it off, but no one was home and they left a notice.  I feel so bad for the dad and the kid.  I am not looking forward to his email. 

Edited by lazuli16

There is a crazy messed up round about just at the entrance to Arlington National Cemetery outside of DC. I deal with traffic issues in my job and even I dont understand it. The way I see it, once you get in the circle you can never get out unless you violate some traffic law. Makes for some interesting driving behaviors.