Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

19 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

The Irish weather, it has a nasty sense of humour. Heatwave all week, day of show, heavens open, feck you Irish weather, feck you anyway.

When it actually rains during November Rain, no one should complain. Has Axl slimmed down any?

1 minute ago, Val-E said:

When it actually rains during November Rain, no one should complain. Has Axl slimmed down any?

He was in great shape when I saw him with AC/DC last year. I'm seeing GnR in a couple of weeks. I hope he doesn't break his foot again by then.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:42 AM, Alpinemaps said:

Adam West passing away. :(

He was my first Batman.

He was my first Batman too between the Filmation animated series, the Scooby-Doo crossovers, and Batman The Movie as a kid. Adam West had such a fun charismatic energy performed with such class to everything he did no matter how silly it was that will be missed.
adam west lego.png

• Like 1

Tonight I found out I was the victim of credit card fraud for at least the third time.  Called my credit card company and will be getting a new card expedited.  It will be a real pain to have change the automatic payments, Paypal, etc. to the new number. :(   ARRRRGGGHHHHHH……

If you are going to steal my credit card number at least do the honorable thing and by Lego sets with it, not a cell phone or gas.

Edited by LegoWalker4

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

Why does eBay let people checkout with an invalid address?  If you can tell the seller it's invalid, tell the buyer first and save everybody a step.

eBay doesn't like to inconvenience the buyer... if they forced them to enter a valid address, they might reconsider their purchase.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hadn't sold online in a while ... and the first online shipping label I created last week with PayPal/Canada Post was "rejected" and I got a noticed I owe $1.32 CAD before I can print more shipping labels. The generic message content is that I supplied incorrect weight or dimensions (but the real comment field itself is blank, so which is it).

My complaint ..

I used the printed dimensions on the SHIPPING BOX itself and the dimensional weight from those dimensions exceeded the set weight by DOUBLE. I guess I'll have to start over estimating the box dimensions for that size. I shipped a couple other sizes over the weekend .. can't wait to see how those fare but I'm not holding out hope.

22 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I hadn't sold online in a while ... and the first online shipping label I created last week with PayPal/Canada Post was "rejected" and I got a noticed I owe $1.32 CAD before I can print more shipping labels. The generic message content is that I supplied incorrect weight or dimensions (but the real comment field itself is blank, so which is it).

My complaint ..

I used the printed dimensions on the SHIPPING BOX itself and the dimensional weight from those dimensions exceeded the set weight by DOUBLE. I guess I'll have to start over estimating the box dimensions for that size. I shipped a couple other sizes over the weekend .. can't wait to see how those fare but I'm not holding out hope.

just a note the dimensions of a box that are on the box are for the inside shipping size.  The actual box is actually always a hair bigger so shippers will measure that box up 1" on all 3 sides which sometimes can put you in another DIM weight.

Example 24x20x8 turns into 25x21x9 technically they are like 24.25x20.25.x8.25 but they do round them up

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 4