Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Man I have thought about getting this, but its expensive because I wont use any of the other stuff. So I just have the regular NFL package.

If you get it...it will change how you think football show be shown/watched.  It's amazing.   Watching a single game bores me now...

DAMN IT!!! We sooo should have done a Brickpicker fantasy football league.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

ok here's another random complaint.  My gf's cat has been on deaths door for two years and has puked on my shoes 5 times now.

I know it's primarily a LEGO investing/reseller site, and that's cool.  I visit for news, reviews, and sales. My intention was not to get a rise out of anyone, or to offend the site's members.  It was the opposite...to hopefully make someone think twice before clearing out a store. Early on, I just said what had been brewing up in me.  The K Mart thread really got to me seeing people with multiple carts filled up with LEGO sets.  Reading about them hitting multiple K Marts, doing the same, or trying to, at each.  Yes, getting a deal is great, but being the only one to experience the deal is where I would start to think about what I was doing.

I used to work part time for kmart to pay my bills. Now I primarily resell toys I buy from kmart for more money yearly than I did working there. I drive to at least 9 kmarts in my region during these sales. I dont do it all in the same day. Most stores I cant get to until 3 days after the sale begins, and many times youd think the sale just began. These toys just sit. The managers love me because I turn big numbers for them. Many times some of them will email me when toy plcs are being done so I can go see what is being marked down.

I do think about exactly what I am doimg. Instead of working 40 hours at my day job and 35 hours a week part time for peanuts, I now work from home shorter hours in addition to my full time job.

Robbing you from deals creates more time with my family and more money to boot. I think about this, and I'd make the same decision every time.

• Like 1

ok here's another random complaint.  My gf's cat has been on deaths door for two years and has puked on my shoes 5 times now.

I hate my wife's cat. It sheds like crazy.  It meows at nothing.  It has never caught a mouse or a bug. I wish it was on death's door.  Someday, my son will leave the back door open...hopefully.

• Like 2

Guest brickcrazyhouse

it the meow'****** at nothing thats the worst.  It sit facing the wall (like it's on time out) with the wall millimeters from face and just howls.   oh and parents that bring their kids into 24 hr grocery stores in the middle of the night.  GO HOME

I said what I wanted.  Actually, it was all a big plan to get a lot of people involved in the thread and then drop a newer band onto you all.  No really, it wasn't my plan, but if I've really made some people mad, the least I can do is leave something good before I sign off.  If you like Black Sabbath, you should check out Kadavar.  Good night.

kadavar+logo.jpg

• Like 1

I am personally happy that you decided to express and defend your point of view, especially in a respectful way. Quite honestly, that's something that I feel is lacking in our society at the moment, people seem to just run away from an argument instead of defending their principles.

Hope to see you around the forums, ericb.

• Like 1

While buying in mass might be unfortunate to some kids it be a blessing to others.. If you spend so much money in a store, that store might meet its monthly/quarterly targets and the employees will be rewarded and in turn they will be able to spend more money on none essential items that they wouldnt otherwise. Not all sets will sell out even with a sale, I've been to my local TRU plenty of times and not once did I see anyone looking at the monsters franchise. No wonder they still have some to sell and if no one grab them by Wednesday they will be cleaned out.

And as many mentioned , some people are just content to have others do the job for them and they are more than happy to let someone else do for them -a reseller. If you are surpised as to how much people over pay for a toy you will be shocked as it how much they will over pay for a flipped house, hint : you can buy atleast 30 SSD with that figure :-)

This is how members of the site behave when they see a good deal in stores:

Skip to 1:20

Absolute comedy gold:

"So you feel 'women and children first' in this day and age is somewhat of an antiquated notion."

"To some degree."

"So, basically, it's every man, woman, child and invalid for themselves."

"In a manner of speaking."

"Well, that's honest."

"She should be commending me for treating everyone like equals."

"Well, perhaps when she's released from the burn center she'll see things more clearly."

- Jerry and George, in "The Fire"

• Like 1

Sienfeld is the best sitcom ever made in my book, didnt care to much for the ending, could have been much better.

Frasier is a close second

See I loved the ending. What other show is able to get pretty much everyone ever in the show to come back for an episode.

I love curb, really hope its not actually over - waiting for more episodes.