Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

I'll keep everything in here so that there won't be too many stuff scattered around the forum :D

04/10/2013

DJ

Architecture, VW van, Grand Emporium, Pet Shop, Fire Brigade, Sydney Opera House just arrived <<< I'm waiting for their next sales to get one of these set :D

Toy-R-Us

VW just arrived, but all gone. They said more stock will come in 1-2 week time. 

Big W

They're clearing out the shelf of many city sets right now. The shelf was almost empty. Might see something new soon

Target

Batman Arkham Asylum & R2D2 were there. Probably about 6 each.

Target catalogue for the toy sale starting on the 14th is now online

http://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogue/target-catalogue-toy-sale/4wi9pwfr8.html?pid=promotedCatalogue#pageNo=0

20% off a few sets - nothing massively exciting though 

Catalogue for Myers toy sale 12/11 - .1/12 is also online

http://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogue/myer-catalogue-kids-love-christmas/4wf26nje3.html?pid=promotedCatalogue#pageNo=0

Nothing interesting at the moment but i like what BrickPick3r done with putting everything together.

I will give my point here as well.

K-mart - Toy sale till 20 Nov, percentage discount varies depending on the set you are looking at.

Big W - Toy sale till 13 Nov, percentage discount varies depending on the set you are looking at.

Toys R Us - Toy sale from 13 Nov to 19 Nov, 20% off all Lego

Target - Toy sale from 14 Nov to 20 Nov, 20% off all Lego

ToyWorld - Toy sale till 17 Nov, percentage discount varies depending on the set you are looking at.

Myer - Toy sale from 12 Nov to 01 Dec, percentage discount varies depending on the set you are looking at.

David Jones - Nothing!

Nothing really jump out at me at the moment, hope there will be a bigger discount when closer to Xmas? At least a 30 to 40%? slim chance. :turned:

Unless there's some amazing pricing i'm going to hold off until hopefully the post-xmas boxing day sales

Amazon will hopefully have some good black friday deals as well,  even factoring P+**** it's still cheaper in some cases than store sales here

The problem being Amazon is starting to limit what sets we can get again.

Amazon can be really confusing with their Australian shipping policies

For example last week i ordered a few of the battle for smallville and batman tumbler sets while they were cheap, this week they're back to being unable to ship 

With the currency being closer to parity the last few days it's been a good time to order a few of the LR and HH sets

Amazon can be really confusing with their Australian shipping policies

For example last week i ordered a few of the battle for smallville and batman tumbler sets while they were cheap, this week they're back to being unable to ship 

With the currency being closer to parity the last few days it's been a good time to order a few of the LR and HH sets

Is the HH cheap? Last time i tried, it's about $236.

Target is having an "ONLINE ONLY early bird sale." Not much range of lego sets. But there is a Diagon Alley 10217@ $223 after discount.

Wow..... a little tempted, though I already have 25 of them. 

These had jumped up to $300 recently with only one under that price on eBay. 

I just don't really have the space.