Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, whoisbiggles said:

Received an offer from Sendle to post my next eBay sale for free.

Has anyone used these guys before?

Yeah, I've used Sendle 30 odd times over the last year or so and found them generally pretty good.   A couple of recipients in the Canberra area haven't been impressed with their local agent though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whoisbiggles said:

So, finally some movement on Rogue One Star Wars sets at Big Dub.

Any predictions on when the Batman Movie sets will see some serious discounting? Pre or Post Xmas?

Were the Rogue One buildables recently retired? Everything on clearance in Big W was already well and truly gone at my local (except for those Vader/Stromtrooper alarm clocks). Hard to say- I think some outlets could have decent discounts in October.

15 hours ago, jomandybri said:

Were the Rogue One buildables recently retired? Everything on clearance in Big W was already well and truly gone at my local (except for those Vader/Stromtrooper alarm clocks). Hard to say- I think some outlets could have decent discounts in October.

The RO buildables have recently retired, was able to pick up a few Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus @ $10 each. Left the Shoretroopers on the shelf. With no dale prices being displayed at my local has only helped my cause.

16 minutes ago, whoisbiggles said:

The RO buildables have recently retired, was able to pick up a few Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus @ $10 each. Left the Shoretroopers on the shelf. With no dale prices being displayed at my local has only helped my cause.

I grabbed a few online at the same price (plus $10 shipping across the 6 pieces). Holding my breath they arrive okay! What are general thoughts about selling these as a lot (ie one of each RO buildable)?

1 hour ago, jomandybri said:

I grabbed a few online at the same price (plus $10 shipping across the 6 pieces). Holding my breath they arrive okay! What are general thoughts about selling these as a lot (ie one of each RO buildable)?

I have been selling SW buildables as single lots - and if boxed up right - can use an eBay $7.40 label. Once and only once walked into a post office to post a single and was slugged $17 to post from Brisbane to Perth.

Selling as a set of 6, i think there maybe less potential buyers on feeBay, but do ok on Facebook BSS pages?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whoisbiggles said:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bulk-Lego-Star-Wars-Disney-Buildable-Figures-75114-75115-75116-75107-/182751645292?hash=item2a8cd8ce6c:g:tKwAAOSwPyBZrzJD

This is an argument against both listing as a set (although this isn't strictly speaking a set) and using eBay auction rather fixed price. Current bid price $40 + $18 postage.

Finished at $134.50 + $18 which wasn't bad, but I reckon that $20 - $40 left on the table