Iron Man

Boba Fett

Arctic Batman

Classic Storm Trooper

ARF Trooper

Toy Soldier

The Stig

Hulk Maxifigure

I'm sure I could keep going, but without a doubt, the best torso is the Space Man shirtwith the green sleeves from the 2013 City Advent calendar.

• 5 weeks later...

I do have a favorite, but first here are some pictures i dug up from my instagram. These are most of the close runner ups.

I'm a huge fan of the robber who was in the lego city video game. I also love the cops from Lego City especially Chase himself. All different variations of firefighters have always been awesome. The ones in the pic below are just some of my favorite fire fighters.

post-12071-0-30303600-1391554714_thumb.j

It was quite an ordeal to find the original yoda minifig, but I love him so much more than the newer clone wars yoda.post-12071-0-23483300-1391554792_thumb.j

I love these Mexicans! Some people might consider a moustached man with a poncho, maracas, and a sombrero somewhat stereotypical.. I see a celebration of a great culture. The luchador is awesome as well!

post-12071-0-57762900-1391554808_thumb.j

I wish I had a better picture of my lumberjack dude with his awesome ax. The axe he came with isn't one of the plain black one, it actually has a red and silver axe head. Very cool. But right here he's riding his bike past the residence of another one of my favorites: the bagpiper.post-12071-0-12346300-1391554822_thumb.j

I'm a huge fan of all of the guy in an animal suit figs. My favorite is probably the gorilla, but the chicken is great as well, and of course the panda.

post-12071-0-76271000-1391554837_thumb.jpost-12071-0-00902700-1391556178_thumb.j

I've been a tmnt fan my whole life.. And i was blown away by how friggin cool these minifigs ended up being. Not a big fan of any of the sets, but I realize that's probably because I'm not a kid. The minifigs, though, are outstanding.

post-12071-0-66792400-1391554847_thumb.j

I'm a huge super hero fan. I love Spidey and Daredevil the most, but when it comes to Lego, Cap is the best. post-12071-0-84910400-1391554899_thumb.j

I could probably create a whole new collection of all the awesome indigenous people lego has put out. The mohawk indian, the tiki man, etc. all awesome.

But my favorite minifig is no doubt the clockwork robot. I don't see that changing any time soon either. He's just awesome.

post-12071-0-04755100-1391556229_thumb.j

post-12071-0-67377100-1391554771_thumb.j

• Like 3

I hope that Blacktron guy is a really good shot, because I'm pretty sure I could outrun him with ease!  That peg leg isn't even long enough to be useful!  Hahaha!

Well, if the first guy misses then the Evil Mech can use its jetpack to chase your sorry butt down and I think that ol' blaster fires really big bolts. :blum:

Took me forever to get this thread back up to date but here you go. Aside from sharing my own ideas as to future series in the Collectable Minifigures line, this thread was meant to be a place for all members like you to discuss what kinds of characters you think may appear in the future for this line or would like to see happen.

• 4 months later...

D-D-D-Deadpooooooool!

Star Wars:

Shadow Trooper (gonna make me an army of these bad boys methinks)

Chrome Stormtrooper

Boba Fett (newest version with cape and helmet antenna)

Dengar (2nd version from UCS SSD)

Admiral Piett (also from UCS SSD)

Collectible Minifigures:

An army of Galaxy Patrollers

-vs-

An army of Alien Avengers

OR -vs-

Evil Black Robots from series 8 (their names escape me at the moment)

And of course, the entire Simpsons set, including those from the house set.

Evil Black Robots from series 8 (their names escape me at the moment)

They were simply called "Evil Robot" so you're good. ;) I have an army of each those three characters by the way. I'm hoping one day to create an epic war scene between Galaxy Patrol, Alien Avenger, Evil Robot, Battle Mech, and Evil Mech kicking each others butts!

Hmm... from my early childhood of just two lego sets that had minifigures, that would be a tie between Greedo and Han. From my pre-teens I would say it would have to be another tie again between Doc from Power Miners and Indiana Jones. And from my recent collection, I can say hands down it is Slave Leia....

I'm joking, it's actually Benny. Too bad I don't own him yet.

The little guy in my avatar will always be my favorite.  The first few sets I ever received as a kid were classic space, and they each had yellow spacemen so I have a bunch of these, in surprisingly good condition.  The gold hasn't even rubbed off the classic space logo.  Unfortunately I had a tendency to chew up the helmets so I've since replaced most of them via bricklink.

From the modern era I'd say the Mouth of Sauron above, and really any of the LotR figs.  They're all very well done.

The little guy in my avatar will always be my favorite.  The first few sets I ever received as a kid were classic space, and they each had yellow spacemen so I have a bunch of these, in surprisingly good condition.  The gold hasn't even rubbed off the classic space logo.  Unfortunately I had a tendency to chew up the helmets so I've since replaced most of them via bricklink.

I unfortunately never had any Classic Space astronauts but I did have plenty of the Futuron characters and they will always be my favorites from childhood. Beside those I love all the other classics with Blacktron, M-Tron, Unitron, Spyrius, Ice Planet, and so on, Space themes.

• 8 months later...

I finally found a box of Series 13 at Walmart (still nothing from Target) and now I should have the other twelve characters I did not find before. I have not had a chance to open these ones up for display yet but looking forward to it. Unfortunately I got stuck paying $4 each which pretty much killed my personal 'allowance'. People complain with "LEGO is expensive" looking at the $100 or so sets when they should look further down at these smalls. Going from $2 to now paying twice that amount on these single minifigures is just insane. I could stomach $3 but what the heck? These can't possibly cost the company more to make a couple years later from the line's original inception.

Sorry for the sourness. Just one of those things when you get more in a polybag for the same price by comparison or when the total cost could have bought a hefty set or two. Shoot, for a dollar more one Mixel offers a whole lot.

• Like 2

I finally found a box of Series 13 at Walmart (still nothing from Target) and now I should have the other twelve characters I did not find before. I have not had a chance to open these ones up for display yet but looking forward to it. Unfortunately I got stuck paying $4 each which pretty much killed my personal 'allowance'. People complain with "LEGO is expensive" looking at the $100 or so sets when they should look further down at these smalls. Going from $2 to now paying twice that amount on these single minifigures is just insane. I could stomach $3 but what the heck? These can't possibly cost the company more to make a couple years later from the line's original inception.

Sorry for the sourness. Just one of those things when you get more in a polybag for the same price by comparison or when the total cost could have bought a hefty set or two. Shoot, for a dollar more one Mixel offers a whole lot.

I felt the same way building some of the early architecture sets.  Not much more than some polybags but a lot higher cost (Space Needle 57pcs, ESB 77pcs).  Makes it hard to see the value in the Willis Tower now that its retired and up so high.  69pcs in that one.

At least the newer ones have much more to offer.   Trevi fountain with 731pcs at 49.99 that I got for $30 makes me feel better about it all LOL

I felt the same way building some of the early architecture sets.  Not much more than some polybags but a lot higher cost (Space Needle 57pcs, ESB 77pcs).  Makes it hard to see the value in the Willis Tower now that its retired and up so high.  69pcs in that one.

At least the newer ones have much more to offer.   Trevi fountain with 731pcs at 49.99 that I got for $30 makes me feel better about it all LOL

I agree wholeheartedly about the newer Architecture sets. To be fair the originals did fairly represent their respective structure but could be easily reproduced using parts already owned. Now they are more unique in design and parts usage also rather fetching and pleasing to the eye.
  • Like 1

Orc I have had many-a-discussion with The Misses over exactly the point you are making regarding Mini-figs Versus Mixels.

A mini-fig is four bucks, and is less than ten pieces.

A mixel can typically have 70+ pieces and is only FIVE DOLLARS.

From an otherwise fair and straight-forward company this is ridiculous. $2.50 would still be a significant profit-margin on a Series-based mini-fig... four dollars just looks like greed. It's our only major disappointment with TLG. I don't mind paying a premium for Licensed products- understanding how many channels of payment are required. But for a tiny portion of ABS, non-licensed plastic to cost four dollars actually does the company a disservice.

• Like 1