Rare Harry Potter Lego Model

duhxo

I am trying to sell this Harry Potter Lego model that I won from Toys R Us over 10 years ago, but I cannot find anything like it on the internet. Would anyone know what something like this would go for? It is 12" high and the box itself is 18". Thanks for any input!

post-30496-0-32923800-1384793767_thumb.j

post-30496-0-04674100-1384793774_thumb.j

I might shoot an e-mail or phone call to a company that sells displays since that's what this looks like.  At the least, they can tell you if they've seen anything like this and what it may sell for.  They may even make you an offer on it.

Bummer on the cracked acrylic.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-Rare-Large-Lego-13-Harry-Potter-Store-Promotion-Prize-Display-Case-/111164362132?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item19e1e98d94

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HARRY-POTTER-LEGO-SUPER-RARE-STORE-DISPLAY-ADVERTISING-GIVEAWAY-13-5-TALL-RARE-/251323416549?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item3a840affe5

I'm guessing you can get about $300 for it, since it is still in the case, whereas the one that sold for about $100 had no case. They are not as common as some of the newer in-store display, but if compared with older displays, it is fairly common. I think it was a contest at different TRU locations around the country?