Project Picks - Ideas sets to be supported

TheOrcKing

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Haay said:

I'm glad and excited that the Sega Classic Arcade Machines reached 10,000 supporters:

[...]

I do believe it fits really well in the Ideas portfolio and is both playable and displayable. So I now hope that it will also pass the Review stage. :) 

I supported this project, too. I just hope that LEGO would print all those pieces in case the SEGA arcade machines make it into an official set.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Villager Chris said:

Thanks to a little nudge from the Telegraph, looks like the Red Arrows is close to 10,000 votes. 

I wonder if the Lego Review Panel will see it is as too British.

Hopefully. City Display Jets and Sopwith are both investment traps so anything else has to be better.

Anxiously awaiting the results of the Second 2016 Review Round. As per their Blog post on February 3rd:

This means we're a little behind, as we would have liked to reveal the results around the end of January or start of February. Don't worry though, the results are coming. In fact, we'll be shooting our video in early February and expect to have the video and results ready for your viewing pleasure toward the end of the month! 

The good news is...we've got good news! ;-)

Well... it's February 28 now, and the last day of February. So where's the results video? ;) 

The good news is probably that two, or maybe even ... gulp ... three sets have passed the review ? Dying to find out!!!

Edited by Haay

I really like the Merchant's House, however there is no way Lego will pick that which is a shame. The UCS land speeder won't get picked because it's Star Wars.

I've never heard of Voltron, so i have no idea what it is, but it looks a 5 yr old has gone crazy with crayola, so it will probably win.

My strongest bet is the Voltron set. I think it's very likely it will be released as an Ideas set. It's well thought out and playable, ticking off the Lego design philosophy.

The second or even third sets to pass the review ... That's a real guess. I'd wager the "Women of NASA" has a decent shot. But otherwise... Totally in the dark!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Vote at: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/127875

I need you guys a hand!! I know you're experts and awesome at making dreams come true, so:

Maybe you've seen it or not, but my Magic Shop is nearing 6K votes on Lego Ideas. But I need it to go back to popular for a chance of getting to 10K!

2313066-o_1ab5sosmb1vb4pff8sq1nkvde24-thumbnail.jpg

Would you agree this would make an amazing modular?? I need everybody's help and vote!

Thanks!!