Project Picks - Ideas sets to be supported

TheOrcKing

12 minutes ago, znjndmawn said:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/138271

I'd like to ask your support in getting Voltron - Defender Of The Universe by len_d69 reach 10000 votes prior to the first 2016 LEGO Ideas review deadline on May 2. Currently, it has 9266 supporters.

Oh, wow.  Didn't realize the cut off was May 2.  :(   I would love for it to get into the next review period, but I don't think it will get there in time.

16 minutes ago, znjndmawn said:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/138271

I'd like to ask your support in getting Voltron - Defender Of The Universe by len_d69 reach 10000 votes prior to the first 2016 LEGO Ideas review deadline on May 2. Currently, it has 9266 supporters.

So Voltron and Eagle 5 are now tied - Eagle 5's last ditch Hail Mary has gotten it to 9182 supporters with 11 days to go (as of 11:34pm 4/30).

Voltron at least has a long time to try to make it, if it can't clean May 2. It's a lot harder for Eagle 5. Only a couple of days after May 2 and it's all over.

There's been a push on Reddit. I'm sure it's been on all the major LEGO sites. Not sure what other marketing can be done for either of them.

It's a bummer than May 2 is the next cutoff, just because I don't want to wait another whole review period to then see what qualified and then wait for the results. I want both of these to be reviewed ASAP.

I'm now obsessed with following the progress on these two sets, to see if they can make the May 2 deadline.  I think there's probably about 30 hours left at this point.  Not positive what time it closes (Midnight eastern?  Midnight Billund?)

As of Midnight Eastern last night (about 12 hours ago), here is where we were:

Voltron - Defender of the Universe
424 votes to go

Spaceballs - Eagle 5
556 votes to go

12 hours later, and here's where we are:

Voltron - 9693 votes (307 votes to go) - picked up 117 votes in 12 hours
Spaceballs - 9529 votes (471 votes to go) - picked up 85 votes in 12 hours

I honestly think this is going to go down to the wire.  Don't know if either of them have the steam to make it in before the cut off.  I sure hope they can get in at the last minute.

• Like 1

So, I'm trying to figure out when the voting ends exactly.  According to a post on the Ideas Facebook, voting closes at Midnight, May 2, Central European Summer Time, which is in about 3 hours from the time of this post.

But, maybe it closes at Midnight, end of the day, on May 2.  Which is 27 hours from now.

I guess it depends on when you think Midnight for a day is.  Is it the last minute of a day, or the first minute of a day?

• Like 1

So, I'm trying to figure out when the voting ends exactly.  According to a post on the Ideas Facebook, voting closes at Midnight, May 2, Central European Summer Time, which is in about 3 hours from the time of this post.

But, maybe it closes at Midnight, end of the day, on May 2.  Which is 27 hours from now.

I guess it depends on when you think Midnight for a day is.  Is it the last minute of a day, or the first minute of a day?

I love your obsession, uh I mean dedication. :)

• Like 1