Dolphin Cruiser. Buy now, sell now.

kerrmando

Hey guys, We've sold 25 Dolphin cruisers in the past four days. Our asking price was first 79.99 then 89.99.

I'm posting this because if you have the opportunity to buy dolphin cruisers at a local store. (TRU, etc) then I would highly suggest you do (especially with the bogo right now at TRU). You'd be getting them somewhere around 50 bucks each at TRU. By this weekend I think it will be selling for over 100 dollars on eBay. 

Also Lego Reps I've talked to have said it's a "Released" item. 

A released item does not get restocked in stores. 

It may be restocked after Christmas, but indications are pointing that it also has a chance to not be. Either way its an amazing buy, even for flipping right now! 

Good luck! 

• Like 1

I noticed this yesterday in going over my list of things to sell this X-mas....some of these have sold $90+.  Most of mine purchased have come from B&****** lately at right around  $38-$40. Will wait for that $100 mark.  This and Architecture Studio will both do well this season methinks.

My old lady build it herself and it's quite a great build. I'm currently remodeling it to look like the "Mo-money Mo-Problem video" with a jacuzzi in it. Hopefully the rapper I'll repaint with that guy mini-doll doesn't look like an actor from "Birth of a Nation." This set is getting increasingly hard-to-find in store. It looks like it's going to be a winner.

I told you guys, stock up...lucky me ( or smart) I did....got 35....I will be rich, lol.

Good for you.  It wouldn't matter for me anyway, because if I had put the money into this Friends Cruiser, I would not have enough budget to get the deals from Target/TRU/Amazon the past couple of days.  Can't be perfect!