Polybags at Walmart - December 2013

TheOrcKing

Just the other day, I found two polybags at Walmart; one of which is insanely rare!

Far as location goes, it really just depends on your store. Check everywhere!

Best bet maybe those bins in the middle of the aisles as that was where I found mine.

Leonidas' Jungle Dragster (30253)

The Toys R Us exclusive polybag back in January.

30253_main.jpg

Little Car (30183)

This one is ludicrously rare! It originally appeared in some random store from Sweden. Well, now it finally came stateside.

018-1.jpg

Both were $3.97 I think. The car may have been $3.47; it's on the receipt somewhere.

Also, Ice Cream Stand has once more appeared at Walmart. :mda:

One last note for anyone who missed the post, Target has Ewar's Acro Fighter (30250)

up at the checkouts for $3.99 which was formally Shop-at-Home's freebie back in January.

tmp_image.png

Any idea about shipping costs? I'm getting like $ 15 or so online, not sure if that's the usual rate (1st class international)

Well ExoBro94 sent me 2x Clone polybags from US and he said it cost him like a little below 4$ unregistered... so I have no idea how you get 15$ and I have no idea how he sent them but it was no tracking thats for sure :P and no req signature.

maybe you get different rates (i doubt) in states? Maybe ExoBro should shed some light on what way he sent it... it came within 10 days so thats perfectly fine for me lol

Well ExoBro94 sent me 2x Clone polybags from US and he said it cost him like a little below 4$ unregistered... so I have no idea how you get 15$ and I have no idea how he sent them but it was no tracking thats for sure :P and no req signature.

maybe you get different rates (i doubt) in states? Maybe ExoBro should shed some light on what way he sent it... it came within 10 days so thats perfectly fine for me lol

Exobro probably put those polys in flat envelope and send it as letter.  The Clone polys are thin enough that they could pass the sorting machines. I am not sure you can do this with the Chima polys as they have more parts.  

As standard practice, I usually send polybags in bubble lined envelopes which are thicker. These have to be sent via 1st class International package which cost about $9 to Slovenia for 2 polys.

Exobro probably put those polys in flat envelope and send it as letter.  The Clone polys are thin enough that they could pass the sorting machines. I am not sure you can do this with the Chima polys as they have more parts.  

As standard practice, I usually send polybags in bubble lined envelopes which are thicker. These have to be sent via 1st class International package which cost about $9 to Slovenia for 2 polys.

That's pretty much what I was getting as well. The only way I got below $4 was by selecting "letter"

One more thing Alcarin, if these are Christmas presents, there is no way they can arrive in Slovenia in less than 2 weeks via First Class mail

Believe me little kiddos wont care if they get them on the 10th january :D ill give them 2 presents 1 LEGO on 24th and then the poly :P

Or i can always give them next year Xmas HAHA :D I know i am evil :P

I also saw the Umbaran MHC polybag and the LR Pump Car polybag at Walmart.

That reminds me, I still have not come across either of the Lone Ranger polybags myself although honestly I couldn't care less for those considering Lone Ranger and Tonto are available in every single box set of the theme so why bother with the polybags. I am still curious where those are supposed to be sold anyhow.