3184 - Adventure Camper

derickb81

• 4 weeks later...

Right now, I think if you can find any of the 4-digit Friends sets at retail (and you don't already have inventory purchased at a discount) you can't lose. Those sets should all be EOL (except for maybe SRC, ToysRUs exclusives sometimes hang around longer) by middle of this year which means next Christmas season they will be in high demand.

• Like 1

Right now, I think if you can find any of the 4-digit Friends sets at retail (and you don't already have inventory purchased at a discount) you can't lose. Those sets should all be EOL (except for maybe SRC, ToysRUs exclusives sometimes hang around longer) by middle of this year which means next Christmas season they will be in high demand.

Other than Olivia's House and the Summer Riding Camp (which might linger on shelves the longest) I agree that the old 4 digit sets should be snapped up when possible.  So far, great track records on ROI% for EOL sets. 

• 10 months later...

Can someone shed light on the number of pieces in this set? I have boxes indicating 325 pieces but Lego indicating 309 pieces.

Brickset and Brickipedia says 309 pieces same as the Lego site but Bricklink states 317 parts plus 8 for the two mini-dolls which is 325 total however Rebrickable reads as 301 parts. ....Okay, now I am confused. :wacko:

All right and the box says 325...

So does mine. I have no idea why there is such a weird discrepancy between sites or which source is correct. I'm inclined to believe what is typed across the box and inventoried at Bricklink to be correct at 325 pieces. Bricklink is rather well documented to even show the extra parts on average to be found whereas Brickset is purely based off Lego's Customer Services replacement parts page which may not always be accurate since that only lists what they would replace in case of certain missing pieces.

Brickset is rather well documented to even show the extra parts on average to be found whereas Brickset is purely based off Lego's Customer Services replacement parts page which may not always be accurate since that only lists what they would replace in case of certain missing pieces.

I smell confusion in this sentence.

• 4 months later...