Where are the X-Men Lego?

nolanfan34

Has anyone read anything on plans for more X-Men Lego? I seem to recall someone mentioning a licensing issue, but I really want to see some sets. Cyclops, Nightcrawler...maxi-figure Colossus....man. Put a Gambit figure in a single set only, that's a $20-25 figure right? 

Going to keep wishing for this, with a 1000+ piece Professor X's school set at the top of the list. 

• Like 2

Has anyone read anything on plans for more X-Men Lego? I seem to recall someone mentioning a licensing issue, but I really want to see some sets. Cyclops, Nightcrawler...maxi-figure Colossus....man. Put a Gambit figure in a single set only, that's a $20-25 figure right? 

Going to keep wishing for this, with a 1000+ piece Professor X's school set at the top of the list. 

I want Iceman and Cable.

• Like 1

This sucks, I'd rather have X-Men than the Avengers.

I guess they don't really have anything to tie in with.  The Avengers with the Avengers movies and Spiderman with the Ultimate Spideman cartoon.  I think X-Men movie license is tied to Fox, so we won't see anything tied to the movie.  

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

forget the simpsons, i want all the x-men.  most of all an Angel and archangel ohh and a multiple man and the rest of X-factor (will never happen)

Guest brickcrazyhouse

desperate yes enough for nonLEGO...Hell no 

thats it I'm making a Sentinel.  Main question is what how tall should it be?  Ratio to minifigs  1:5?  or taller?

I don't think it would even matter that there are no good current tie-ins for the X-Men.  Lego has got to know that there are enough of us fanboys (and fangirls too!) out there to make X-Men sets a smashing success.  Anything comic book/super hero from Marvel or DC is pretty much a guaranteed success.  Tie-ins or not, how could it fail? 

• 2 weeks later...