Wal-Mart Winter Clearance 2013

Dbroncoboy

Thought it would be nice to track all this in one place. 

Anyone going to be there first thing when they open? Anyone know when they actually open?

I'm hoping to score some LR Trains, Jabbas Palace, Unexpected gatherings (I don't know that any of these are going to be on clearance, just hoping) and basically anything else on clearance.

Ill post updates of what I see at the different stores in my area tomorrow, I encourage others to do the same  :thumbsup:

Edit: I realized I probably should have put walmart in the title, this is posted in the walmart section though

• Like 1

Thought it would be nice to track all this in one place.

Anyone going to be there first thing when they open? Anyone know when they actually open?

I'm hoping to score some LR Trains, Jabbas Palace, Unexpected gatherings (I don't know that any of these are going to be on clearance, just hoping) and basically anything else on clearance.

Ill post updates of what I see at the different stores in my area tomorrow, I encourage others to do the same :thumbsup:

Edit: I realized I probably should have put walmart in the title, this is posted in the walmart section though

Some open at 5 others @ 6... Check you store hours online
  • Like 1

I'm hitting ebay, waiting for people like you guys to load up and take a 10-15% profit from me while I do my regular flip job in Canada the week after when I get my items.

Funny you say that, after the minimal profits (to even losses in some case) people were making on these after summer clearances I thought about going the same route for particular sets. A lot of sets at 30% off are still worth it when you don't have to pay tax or drive anywhere. 

I just went to two local Walmarts and they have zero Lego on sale. This is very strange compared to recent years.

Will try to keep my updates here, but 3 walmarts, 0 clearance. as previous poster mentioned, this is strange. going back to bed after I zip into target.

Same here, two Wal-Marts and there are no additional discounts on LEGO.  I'm going to bed too, for now.

Target has the copter 50% off if yours has any, only 2 of my 9 regional targets has them in stock. also they had the old ninjago (edb, skull raider, sam mech) at 30%, and a couple small galaxy squad sets at 30%.

Some other toys were already marked to 50%.

Also krang and friends ice cream polybags 50% off.

Tried a KMart, just because I knew Target wouldn't have anything.  It was a mess.  Nothing on clearance other than what was already in the clearance aisles, and nothing from Lego.  I almost bought a Nerf gun, but decided to just go home and watch tv.   I should have expected it.  The store opened at 6am.  I was there at 6:01, and there were only 8 cars in the parking lot.  I think 7 of them were workers' cars.